chapter 3:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Next morning. All jets refueled ready to go. Tempest nj & Yorktown are organizing papers & seperated disk files, yorktown found it annoying that she got most of the animes that are from strangeral world.

Yorktown noticed nj has these disk files learning their wars. One disk file received by ustian black ops about destroyer noticed orange folder was retaped. Note saying " send it to azur lane main base, give it to strider 2 commander destroyer & secretary atago " she turns to nj.

Yorktown: did you watch this?

Nj: yeppers

Yorktown: not your usual cheerful side

Cyril: its organized. Gotta go. I'm on shift

Nj kissed him on the lips & leaves. Nj shut & locked on the door.

Yorktown: what the hell did you saw?

Nj: i saw a young human that didn't deserve such a fate. I created a copy so everyone can all see it

Yorktown: nj

" don't nj me😡 "

Yorktown frowned at her. Watching new jersey sat on her clean large desk with multi screen new advance monitors.

 Watching new jersey sat on her clean large desk with multi screen new advance monitors

(Without microphone)

She took off her coat.

She looks behind looking out the window

She looks behind looking out the window. Fleet is on standby with eagle union girls that are stationed here present. Yorktown walks by her looking outside, tempest talking to ban dog.

New Jersey: 3 strikes made a good choice to give destroyer hope. Its why he step down as commander. He already has his shot. Its chaos's turn now

Yorktown: saratoga disagrees

New Jersey: saratoga is wrong. Once she sees the video she will regret what she said on that email. Stick with trigger we all  make it. Its over, its destroyer's turn now. I will make sure it will

Yorktown: i haven't seen the video myself. Give one to me

Video call from main base. She answered it. Its akagi amagi & titan.

Akagi: " YORKTOWN!? YOUR RECOVERED?! "

Yorktown: not fully yet. I was escording the others my sisters sent & ... amagi is that you?

Amagi: " yes its me. Alive thanks to my sister's boyfriend blaze. Been far too long old friend you as well lady new jersey "

New Jersey: yes it has. Musashi & yamato are A ok * thumb up *

Amagi: " not i was calling. Titan hear detected predicted attacks by sirens in your AO "

New Jersey: so you're titan?. Garrison & his girlfriend prince of wales spoke highly of you

Titan: " nice to meet you black dragon.  Speaking of witch. Wales may be coming for assistance "

Yorktown: odd for her to show up * sweatdropped * has enty & trigger came back from their honeymoon?

Akagi: " they haven't come back yet. Don't worry zuikaku & bismarck got it. Don't forgot you unions all about freedom & independence "

Amagi will send wales via portal. Portal opened in nj's ceiling. She fell Yorktown catches her.

Wales: thank you bloody much ms Yorktown. Great seeing you again

New Jersey sees fog in several locations. She pressed the button on her computer keyboard. Sound the alarm.

New Jersey: ladies & gentlemen. There here

To be continued:

Goodnight