✩𝟢𝟢𝟢,𝐩𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭

I wouldn't trade my family
for the world

❝I wouldn't trade my family for the world❞

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴇʀᴏ || ᴘʀᴇ ᴘɪʟᴏᴛ

Welcome to Jackie Dunphy's crazy life

Jackie always heard rumors about random people, including rumors about Josh. He's known to have a bad reputation.

Well, he's not that bad, i mean he's the lead singer in a band, skateboards, and occasionally smokes cigarettes.

See how people would think he's a bad guy?

But Jackie doesn't listen too those dumb rumors, she likes to figure things out for herself, innocent till proven guilty right?

It wasn't too hard for her to get "close" with Josh considering he's bestfriend with her sisters boyfriend.

After nagging Josh for awhile she figured out a few things and one of those things is that they were polar opposites.

She's a magazine reading, pink loving, fashion enthusiast, while he's a rock loving skater boy. This is the reason people think she's crazy for trying to be his friend.

But they do say opposites attract, and boy is that magnet strong, while Jackie fell first he fell ten times harder.

But enough about Josh, let's talk about Jackie's crazy family.

Three family's the Pritchett's the other Pritchett's and my chunk the Dunphy's, here's the run down:

Pritchett family # 1;
Jay (My grandpa)
Gloria (Step Grandma)
DeDe (My crazy Nana)
Manny (My 7 year old Step Uncle)

Pritchett/Tucker family #2;
Mitchell (Uncle Mitch)
Cameron (Uncle Cam)

My family the Dunphy's;
Claire (My mom)
Phil (My dad)
Me!
Haley (My mini me sister)
Alex (My smarty pants sister)
Luke (My unique younger brother)

Yes, theses are all people related to my mom. It's because we all live on the same street...!

So we happen to be rather close, really close. Compared to my Dads side, i only see them a few times a year.

And no one's ever been too upset by that, well i never see DeDe which is my Coocoo crazy grandma, but she's pretty good at helping us get what we want, well only when she's over.

The first time Jackie met Gloria it was almost like Gloria gained another kid. It might be because they are so similar. Now Manny is alittle ahead of his age, which she admires about him. Can't forget about Grandpa Jay he's head strong which she think is were she gets it from, and she isn't upset by that.

Her siblings are all so different from each other it makes everyone special like Luke he's almost like a scientist he feels the need to always test his hypothesis, and Alex is super smart almost too smart for her own good, then you have haley my mini me i have taught her everything she's ever known about fashion, but she's more than that she can be very head strong and great at leading a room.

Cam and Mitch are like the therapist you need, but sometimes they let things slip to your parents also they are like the best mentors.

And last but not least her parents, Claire gives the best advice but so does Phil, they are - in her eyes, the worlds best parents.

"I wouldn't trade my family for the world"