✩𝟢𝟢𝟦,𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭

She's crazy

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ || ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ

EVERYTHING WAS RATHER PEACEFUL which isn't normally the case for the Dunphy's Miss Marry Mack, Mack, Mack" Haley sings as her and Luke play the game while me and Alex are helping each other with our homework.

"Why aren't they trying to hurt each other?" Dad whispers to mom "I don't know, but i'm afraid to move" She whispers back.

"Ohh so you just change the decimal to a percentage, i get it now!" I happily exclaim to Alex who was proud she taught me how to complete the problem.

Haley and Luke giggle and laugh with each other as Mom and Dad stare at all of us in shock "You're really good at this" Haley compliments "Thanks" Luke responds "What is happening, Claire?" Dad asks as Mom shrugs in response.

This all goes down hill when Luke hits Haley "Ow! That hurt jerk!" She hisses before hitting him back ultimately resulting with a small fight where as me and Alex start arguing over a problem.

"The answer is obviously 2638.47" I say as she shakes her head before arguing "I'm right because i'm smarter than you and i'm in a higher class!" Alex shouts before we start fighting as well.

"What happened?" Mom asks "Now i'm sad" Dad says in a depressing tone "Ugh! Whatever i'm going up stairs!" I argue "No! I am!"

I quickly get up and rush upstairs with Alex hot on my trail "Stop copying me!" I shout before slamming my door with her doing the same... Siblings, am i right?

"Gloria and Grandpa's wedding? Oh, it was beautiful and amazing other than the whole Nana Incident" I explain while looking at the camera

"Yeah so Nana got like totally wasted and started going crazy and yelling at Gloria saying how she's a gold digger and stuff like that" I say while picking at the pink nail polish on my fingers.