✩𝟢𝟢𝟤,𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧

We should do this again
sometime!

❝We should do this again sometime!❞

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ || ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ

IT'S BEEN A FEW DAYS SINCE uncle Cam and Uncle Mitch have showed us their brand new daughter Lily, which also means it's been a few days since i've talked to Josh.

Yes, i am upset with him for thinking i would help him cheat, but that doesn't mean I'll ignore him forever. Despite his bad reputation i knew he would find it in his heart to come apologize.

But she was pulled out of her own thoughts by the sound of the front door being knocked on, but she found that a tad bit strange she was home alone.

Besides that she stood up from her comfy spot on the couch and walked over to the front door and opened it "Hello?- Oh Josh hello" I greet as he rubs the back of his neck "Hi Jackie i
uh wanted to apologize about the whole leaving so abruptly and asking you to help me cheat" He says while avoiding eye contact with me.

See i knew he would come to his senses and apologize. People really need to not judge people on what they like or what they do.

"Oh! It's alright" I say while playing with a strand of my dark hair "Yea but i feel bad so i'm taking you to the drive in, be ready by 7:30" He says while avoiding all eye contact "Oh um okay i'm not doing anything today anyways" I say before he mutters a quick 'bye' and leaves.

"Bye..?" I say as he's already halfway down my road on him motorcycle. I really hope he has a different car because you obviously can't take a motorcycle to a drive in.

"Mom!" I shout while closing the front door "Mom?" I shout again "Sorry, yes sweetie? Me and your father just got done on our run" She says while setting stuff down in the kitchen.

I quickly walk over to her "So uh Josh asked to take me to the drive in tonight" I tell her while popping a strawberry into my mouth "Josh? Do i know this Josh?" She asks as i sigh and say "Yes mom it's the Josh who was over the other day and the kid you used to babysit"

"Ohh Josh, he was a bad kid, i wonder if he's any better now. But i trust you to behave yourself, since you've never gave me a reason not to" She says as i quietly thank myself for always being a 'Good kid', guess it actually does pay off.

"Thank you mom!" I say before kissing her cheek and rushing up stairs "Jackie! If i find out you two did anything like kissing you're grounded!" She shouts... Yup there's the protective mom i know.

"Of course!" I shout back before shutting my bed room for and turning to look at the clock that sits in my bedside table.

2:14 pm, that means i have only four hours and forty six minutes to get ready... Shit!