✩𝟢𝟢𝟥,𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬

Is he your sugar daddy
or something?

 ❝Is he your sugar daddy or something?❞

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ || ᴅᴇsᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs

AFTER THAT AWKWARD DATE I felt the need to have a little time to myself, which means going to the mall then the spa and giving myself a lovely relaxing day.

Maybe i'll invite Haley, i know she'll love to go with me, but if not i'll go by myself and i might fun into somebody i know.

I get up out of my bed and walk into the bathroom and start into the mirror realizing i forgot to take off my makeup, i sigh and start washing my face.

I hear a loud knocking on the bathroom door "Jackie hurry up, I need to get ready" Alex bosses as i quickly respond "Yup i'm almost done" I open the door and walk back into my room to try and pick out an outfit.

I grab some long jean pants and a cute white shirt that had red sleeves, and for my hair i keep it down and put two blue clips in the front that help keep my hair out of my face.

I go over to my vanity and start applying some minimal makeup, like a little bit of blush and mascara and a tiny bit of highlighter for some glow.

I get up front my vanity and start walking down stairs to go ask my mom if i could borrow her car keys.

I go into the kitchen where my mom is and ask "Can i take the car today i wanna go to the mall" She looks at the calendar before saying "Uh yeah it's fine" She grabs the keys and tosses them to me before someone starts knocking at the door.

We walk to the door to see Dylan standing there "Hi Dylan" I say before sneaking past him "Hi Jackie" He says before i go into my moms car and start driving to the mall.

Once i arrived at the mall i noticed something, no someone familiar which i knew would happen so i decided to walk closer to the person to see who it is.