67

July 23rd 1937 / Friday

Minas POV

Our Bedroom

I deepen the kiss and I let out a soft moan, he slid his tongue into my mouth and now is prodding with mine. He transfer his lips to my neck and planted kisses on my neck before licking the length of my neck, sucking it softly. He planted a kiss on my left tit and swirled his tongue around my nipple and then went back to kissing me deeply.

"Tzuyu", I moaned.

My breathing became heavier and he pushed inside, stroking me gently. He found my clit and started doing circular motions with his fingers. He burrowed his face against my neck entering me with one finger. He slowly added another finger pushing deeply. My hips move in sync with his strokes as he started to pump in and out, gently increasing his speed. I moaned loudly. He used his thumb to stroke my clit pushing inside of me harder, thrusting in me faster. He curled his finger inside of me one more time, his thumb pressing against my clit. He pulled his thumb out. His hand left and made me whimper. I felt his hand squeezing my ass. It made me moan which let him slide his tongue into my mouth. He softly moaned in my mouth pulling away. He slowly moved down kissing my chin then to my neck, to the valley between my breasts. My back arched due to his wandering hands. He caressed the length of my leg and then gave kisses on my inner thigh. My breathing got heavier, as his tongue was inside of me. I couldn't help but keep moaning. His tongue left me. I felt his dick enter me. I slowly adjust to it. The kiss kept getting steamer and his thrusting intensified. I pulled away catching my breath.

"Im not going to fast right?", he asked.

"Your doing just fine. It doesn't hurt".

I buried my fingers into his black hair. His lips came back on mine. His tongue swiped over my bottom lip causing my mouth to open. I could feel his tongue and the kiss grew very sexual. I arched my back when he reached a certain spot reached inside of me I dug my nails into his back eliciting a hiss and moan from him. My hips began moving in sync as he started to pump in and out, increasing his speed. Our moans were now unstoppable, he was pushing harder, thrusting faster. I moved my hips back and forth faster. 

Sanas POV

Kitchen

"Im assuming they are doing something else which is why they aren't out yet", I said.

"Yeah probably so Ill cook us breakfast".

I smiled.

"Ohh yes".