9

September 17th 1932 / 5 days later Saturday

Minas POV

My Living Room

"I want to apologise for trying to kiss you and make love with you I wasn't thinking..".

"I understand. You're a mess with emotions and I don't mean that in a bad way. It must be really hard to fathom the fact he's dead", he said.

"So um why are you here?", I asked.

"To well tell you that I'm leaving".

"What? No".

"You can't leave I'll go insane".

"I'm being posted in Taiwan this is goodbye", he said.

"You killed my fiancee and now you abandoning me. You should have just left and not told me so Id assume you fucking dead! It would be better knowing that than knowing you're abandoning me".

"Mina--".

"Just go. I'm not that important for you to stay for. There was nothing", I said and walked off to my bedroom to cry.

Sanas POV

My Bedroom

"You alright?", I asked.

"Um no. I think im pregant sana".

"Pregnant?".

She nodded. I climbed out of the bed and went over to her.

I wrapped my arms around her.

"Don't be scared princess".

"You can't die on me now Sana".

~ Time Skip ~

Tzuyus POV

Boat

"You alright?".

"Am I selfish?", I asked.

"What no. If you love the women dont let her go because you worried youd hurt your girlfrined. I mean what if its ever lasting love you feel for her? You want to lose that? I mean write her a letter leaving your girlfriend. I can get it sent to her", he said.

"Really?".

"Yes".

I smiled and was about jump out the boat.

"Oh right were too far already", I said.

"We can turn around".

"No no lets go to taiwan check up on the situation there".