𝙩𝙬𝙤 | 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡

𝐭𝐰𝐨二i wish i was a normal girl

𝐭𝐰𝐨

i wish i was a
normal girl

   normal girl | sza
02:38 ───────────●───── 04:13

                 𝕀𝕀                 

When Zuko and Iroh arrived back to their apartment, they decided to have dinner before heading to bed.

"So," Iroh paused, "do you think that girl from the tea shop is pretty?"

"Uncle, enough," Zuko grunted in frustration. He knew he wasn't going to stop teasing him.

Iroh grabbed his chopsticks, "You know Prince Zuko, I really wish I could see my wife again. There's no better feeling than being in love, the feeling is truly indescribable."

"Uncle, I just met her, I don't even know her name and you think I'm gonna fall in love with her?"

"Don't most people who fall in love start out as strangers?" Iroh asked.

Zuko rolled his eyes up and sighed, "I'm going to bed."

living so
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
good

The next day, Zuko and Iroh were once again working at the tea shop. The mysterious girl didn't show up that day.

Days went by and she hadn't returned anymore which made Zuko wonder where she was.

Maybe it was for the best that she didn't show up again, that way Iroh would leave Zuko alone with trying to find him a girlfriend.

But about one week after her last visit, she finally showed up to the tea shop once again.

When she walked in, Iroh immediately smiled widely and looked over at Zuko. She made her way over to the counter and opened her mouth, but before she could say something Iroh interrupted her, "Same as last time?"

She smiled at him, "Yes, thank you."

"If you don't mind me asking, what is your name my dear?"

She raised her eyebrows at the sudden question, "Vivi," she replied.

"Oh like the princess?" he questioned. She popped her eyes, "Uh, yeah. My parents named me after her," she lied.