𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 | 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚

𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 十五save me

𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
十五
save me

i need your love before i fall

save me | bts
02:38 ───────────●───── 03:16

𝕀𝕀

Another day went by and the gaang was off to another Fire Nation village. This time they set up camp in the woods near a small village since they couldn't find any caves to hide in.

Vivi still had Katara's words replaying in her mind about the entire Zuko situation.

She didn't want to see him at all. She thought she was finally starting to move past the whole situation but then he had to send her this letter.

But at the same time she had started feeling bad that she had burned the letter, even after everything he did.

But thankfully now she was clearing her head since she and the gaang were all sitting in a circle at camp telling each other ghost stories.

And Sokka was currently telling a story right now which didn't make anyone move at all.

"Suddenly they heard something down the hall in the dark.. ooooooooooo," Sokka whispering as he squinted his eyes, "it came into the torch light."

"And they knew.. the blade of wing fung was haunted!" he whipped out his sword and pointed it to the ground, "AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"I think I liked the man with a sword for a hand better," Aang raised an eyebrow and side eyed Sokka.

"Water Tribe slumber parties must stink," Toph rested her hands on the ground.

"I'm going to sleep," Vivi rubbed her eyes, yawning as she placed her hand on the ground behind her.

Katara blinks, "Wait I've got one! And this is a true Water Tribe story."

"Is this one of those, 'a friend of my cousin, knew some guy that this happened to' stories?" Sokka sat back down and rolled his eyes.

"No," Katara responded in a serious tone, "it happened to mom."

Vivi and Aang blinked, exchanging a look with one another before sitting up straight.

"One winter, when mom was a little girl, a snowstorm buried the whole village for weeks. A month later, mom realized she hadn't seen her friend Nini since the storm. So mom and some others went to check on Nini's family."