𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 | 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?

𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧十六bad idea, right?

𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
十六
bad idea, right?

seeing you tonight, that's a bad idea right?

bad idea, right? | olivia rodrigo
02:38 ───────────●───── 04:17

                 𝕀𝕀                 

After the gaang's second encounter with Combustion Man, they kept flying from village to village, in hope that he wouldn't be able find them again.

What made it worse was that they had to stay in the Fire Nation, especially since the eclipse was so close.

So leaving the country wasn't possible.

They were just lucky enough that they had Toph with them, because without her they definitely would've all been dead by now.

This time they were headed to a deserted island where they were going to meet up with the invasion force.

They arrived extremely late, past midnight so they were all extremely exhausted.

"This is it, the official rendezvous for the invasion force," Sokka lowered his map and took a look around.

"How did you pick this place?" Toph questioned.

"Before we split up, my dad and I found this island on a map. It's uninhabited and the harbor surrounded by cliffs seemed like the perfect place."

"Nice choice Sokka," Katara said as she let her hair down.

Vivi yawned and laid on the grass, resting her head on the back of her hands, "Even after everything we managed to get here four days ahead of schedule."

"Wait!" Aang jumped up, "Four days?! The invasion's in four days?!"

"Whatever, that's like.. four days from now," Sokka yawned and laid down, "let's just calm down."

"Sokka's got the right idea Aang, we're here, we're ready. The best thing we could do now is get some rest," Katara sent him a smile.

Aang raised his inner eyebrows and bit his lip, "I guess."

i know we're done
˖ ݁𖥔.☁︎.𖥔 ݁ ˖
i know we're through