Chapter 2

∘∙∘∙∘∘𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸: "𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢."∘∙∘∙∘∘

∘∙∘∙∘∘𝟻 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛∘∙∘∙∘∘

∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘

Wu was seen telling butlers and maids left and right what to do, "You can put those vases there. Wait! Those decorations belong to the table, not the curtains! Make sure that the plates and utensils are in a fashionable order when it comes to placement. We cannot afford for one mistake to happen at this party."

"yes, sir!"

Garmadon appeared with Misako, "You seem determined. Even more than me," the King of Luminaar teased his brother.

The said brother turned with a bemused face, "Perhaps. But at least We're both motivated for this party to go accordingly. I have done all I could. We just need to put everything in place, now," Wu checked his list to see if there was anything else they needed.

Misako chuckled at the two, "You two are always like this when it comes to the children. But it's reflecting how protective you are of them. Especially, (Y/N)."

The king only huffed, "It's because women in this society of this age are targets by cowardly men since they're too scared to target their one gender."

"I must agree, it disappoints me how low some men even with dignity will go these days," Wu sighed exhaustedly.

The queen looked at the king, "Speaking of our daughter, where is she? Has she seen any of this yet?"

Wu shook his head, "No. Lloyd has been keeping her from the south side of the palace as much as he could," he chuckled at the thought of the young prince pulling his sister in the other direction every time they got close to the surprise.

"Honestly, that boy surprised me with how he wasn't found out by her yet," The personal advisor added.

Garmadon gave a nod in acknowledgement, "Good for Lloyd, then. I need to head to my office to attend to imperial matters. I'd like to finish before the time of the party," while the king left, the queen and his brother bowed in respect to him.

Misako smiled at Wu, "I should get going as well, my personal maid had been worried that I wouldn't have enough time to try on my gown if I dawdle."

That made Wu chuckle at her comment, "She is quite the character. Well, if she worries so much, you should be on your way then."

The queen gave a small nod before bowing her head to the personal advisor, "I should, then. Great work with the decorations, Wu. Keep up the good work," With that, the queen left to head to her quarters.

𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙻𝚕𝚘𝚢𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 (𝚈/𝙽)

The princess was seen in her room, doing her hobby as she had free time in her hands. She took a moment to appreciate the nice weather before returning to her hobby.

(Y/N) felt a shift in the air, "Hm...Maybe my brother is going to barge in and try to ask me to spar with him like last week?" She hypothesised.

"ELDER SISTER!!!"

She blinked when hearing the familiar yell, "I didn't even try this time..." She jumped slightly when she saw Lloyd barge into her room with a wooden sword in his hand.