Chapter 4

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺: "𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚘𝚏 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐."

"WHAT?!"

The King of Luminaar looked at his daughter in slight shock.

The two were seen in Garmadon's office, "(Y/N)...Are-Are you sure...?"

The princess smiled with a nod, "Yes, Father! If possible, I'd like to prepare to leave as soon as possible!" She held a determined face.

Her father looked like the life from his very body left him, "I see...Then I'll tell your uncle about the preparations of your luggage and get the carriage ready..."

(Y/N) jumped in joy, "Yes! Thank you very much, father! I'll come back in about 4 days!" She smiled before skipping off to tell her good news to her brother.

Misako saw her daughter and smiled, "Well, it seemed that someone was happy about their trip," she softly chuckled before seeing the King, Garmadon look like a ghost.

"But it seems not everyone is sharing the same enthusiasm..." The Queen mutterred when seeing Garmadon look haggard.

"She's gonna leave...She's leaving...She's leaving...She's leaving..." Garmadon muttered in depression.

Wu entered the office to offer his brother tea but gave him a deadpanned look, "Goodness...It only took him a few moments before it all went south..." The advisor walked up to the king.

"You look miserable, brother. It's shameful to act like that as king," Wu slightly lectured his sibling who only slowly craned his neck toward the man.

The said King only stared back with a dead gaze, "She's leaving for good...I've been a bad father...I failed her..."

Wu had enough and hit Garmadon on the head, "Fool! She's only going away for 4 days! Get a grip of yourself!"

"OW!"

Misako only laughed at the two's antics before calming down, "Wu's right. They won't be gone forever. I'm sure having to explore more of the Ninjago realm will make our daughter and son more capable of being the future queen and king of Luminaar in their time."

"But my daughter...! My son can go with her no? What if she...-OW!" Garmadon was hit by his brother again, "Stop being so paranoid! It's bad for health! Have more faith in your children, Your Majesty. Lloyd cannot go since he has training!"

The advisor only sighed, "I will get the carriage ready as soon as possible," Wu left to prepare for the departure of his niece while Misako tried fanning Garmadon since he was passing out again.

~~~

Lloyd smiled when hearing of the news, "Really?! What wonderful news, elder sister! You deserve to see the world as you wish!" He gave a small pout, "I'm saddened we couldn't spend it together as we promised long ago..."

The blonde prince's sister only held his cheek, "Your training is important too you know, Lloyd. I don't want my younger brother becoming sluggish."