chapter 1

BRUCE'S POV
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
I woke up to a alarm clock set for 5:00am.I tried to remember what I sent the alarm for.Ah,I set it for school so I can take a 20 minute shower,do my skincare,and wake my sister up at 6:10am.Bruce gets up from his bed and stretches he opens his closet door and picks out,a green sweater,baggy/flared jeans,converse,and a white shirt.Bruce sets his clothes on the bed and his shoes on the floor beside his bed, Bruce enters his bathroom and takes a 20 minute shower.

Time skip to 5:30 am after his shower
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Bruce just finished his skincare then,he put his clothes,converse and binder(a thing that hides you titties if your a trans male) on.Bruce grabbed his backpack and put the stuff he need in there and walks out of his room to set it by the couch.Bruce set his stuff on the couch by the door then starts making breakfast,by the time he finished it was 6:06am.He decided it wake up Amy 4 minutes early,after he woke Amy up she went to the dining table to eat her breakfast first.Amy just got done taking a shower and did her skincare,she was wearing a beige skirt and a white shirt with a pink cardigan,very clean air forces,paired with knee high socks that are white with pink stripes at the top.Amy grabbed her backpack and stuff and put it in her backpack.

After we got done it was 6:40am,we started heading for school, school starts at 7:40,and we never been late and we always leave at this time.We got on our bikes and started riding them to school.When we got to school it was 6:59,I hugged Amy goodbye as she walked to the middle school.I walked to the highschool and went to my locker,and struggled to open it.They need to change the lockers I'm gonna ask my mother to change my locker to a locker that gets opened with a key.But anyways I managed to open my locker and I grabbed my stuff and closed my locker.I went to class, but I bumped into something.I got up and looked up,oh would you look at that I ran into Finney."Hey Finney!"i said unfazed."Hey,but like have you seen Robin?"he said."Finn,you gotta chill you already stalked Robin on everything next thing you know you found out everything about him!"i said.Finney put his sweaty, smelling like saggy pussy hand on my mouth,and I spit on it to get his hand off my mouth.Then Finney said "EWW!"*and tried to wipe it on me but I dodged it and he ended up wiping it on someone else...IT WAS ROBIN.I started giggling,but ofc Robin gonna let it slide."Oh my god!,Robin I'm sorry and Bruce kys."Finney said."Oh it's fine finn."Robin said then walking away,Finney started giggling about how Robin called him Finn and how Robin gave him a nickname.What am I gonna do with Finney....

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
I'm done!
Word count:529

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★I'm done!Word count:529