chapter 7

It's been a long time...

Finney's POV

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I was gonna go into the room Robin went in and Vance and Robin,they was talking about something I'm to drunk for this?I really couldn't hear what they we're saying.It was something about Bruce?..

Bruce's POV
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I was walking back to the room until I saw Finney staring at the wall.What the hell is he doing?“Finney,are you ok?”I said,I thought he said the therapy was helping.Maybe that was Robin that said that because Robin would lie.

I snapped my fingers Infront of Finney's face for like 1,000 times!,but then he finally got done with what he was doing and screamed and jumped back and raised his hands clenching then into a fist and almost punching me.It was good that I dodged that,but Robin needs to get his man before I push him down the stairs..WAIT,WAIT,THAT'D RUIN MY REPETITION,WHAT AM I THINKING BRUCE THIS ISN'T YOU.

I don't know what's going on with me but i'm really finna push Finney down the stairs because he started barking and meowing.Like what kind of shit is that.I swear Robin better get his animal, because this isn't normal.Maybe Finney is on some crack because Finney never acts like this..

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Sorry that it was short,and I know I was gone for a while but happy Valentine's day!!,I'm supposed to be sleeping.

Love y'all,
           Love,
                Author♡

Word count:251

Bye,my special readers and friends!❤️