Chapter 5

Hey pookies

Bruce's POV (at Bruce's home)
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I made it home with Amy I opened the door for Amy and told her that I'm leaving at 7pm for a party.“Amy can you cover for me?”i said,“Fine but you owe me.”She said.“Whatever I owe you tell me right now.”I said,“100 dollars.”She said.“Wh-What no!”I said she not gonna give her my money.“Either you give me 100 dollars right now or I'm not covering for you.she said.“FINEEE..”I said,I gave her my 100 dollar bill,I lost 100 from my 1000 dollars and I was saving up too(😔).I checked the time and it was 4 pm,I should go ahead and take a shower do a skincare make me something to eat then brush my teeth and get ready.I went to my room pick out something I'm gonna wear to the party.I picked out a white leather jacket with blue jeans(flared)I also picked out a some jewelery I laid it on my bed and went to my bathroom to start the shower.

Time skip after Bruce took a shower

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I got out of the shower and dried off,I dried off my hair too.I did my skincare,I think it was for 30 minutes.I got done with my skin care,so I went out of my bathroom then put on my clothes I'm gonna wear and jewelry,with converse.I can't forget my binder,I checked my watch again it was 4:57.I went down stairs grabbed me a apple and ate it then I ate a granola bar.I went up to my room's bathroom to brush my teeth and checked my watch it was 5:10 pm.What am I gonna do for 49 minutes.I can watch a episode of law and order SUV.I went to my bed grabbed the remote and turned on law and order SUV I sat on my bed.i finished the episode when I checked the time it was 5:54,what should I do for 5 minutes.I'ma listen to Lana del Rey (😍).

I turned on ‘Paris,Texas’,I danced for a little then when the song ended it was 5:59.I turned off my TV and walked out of my room.I'm gonna cook something for Amy.I cooked something for Amy and checked the time it was 6:09.I hugged Amy goodbye and left the house.I went to my bike,but I didn't know where robin lived so I texted Finney and asked where Robin lived.He gave me Robin's address,and I drove there.I arrived a lot of cars and bikes were parked out there I checked the time it was 7:09 damn,Robin's house is 1 hour away.

I went inside my ears were blasted with music,there was drunk teenagers everywhere,there was people kissing.I was trying to find a quiet place when I opened a door I saw Finney and Robin kissing.I went into this room and it was empty,I went against the closet door,took out my phone and airpods.I went to Spotify to listen to music.Vance walked in and looked down at me and I looked up at him,oh was it awkward.“Uh sorry to interrupt you?”He said,that was sweet he's never like this I think.

“Oh it's alright,are you trying to find somewhere where it's quiet?”I said.“yeah.”He said,“Yeah I understand,wanna listen to music?”as I said that ‘Lovers rock’ came on.“Sure.”He said,he came over to me and sat next to me.I handed him a airpod he put it in his ear...
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I love tv girl😍

Y'all might wanna see the bedroom sorry I didn't show them in the introduction!

Bruce: