Cafékoji 0.5

Chap 0.5
Bland Vanilla.

Air-chans POV...

Inside a big mansion there were two people.

A man and a teenage boy.

The man, comforting and kind, had a family, a deceased wife, and a teenage son who was in his last year of middle school. The man worked tirelessly so he could provide for his son in any situation.

The man was eventually going to overwork himself with how much he worked.

Until one day, he got a job offer from a man of high class, he knew and worked for the man many years before, so he gratefully accepted the offer.

The wealthy man has a son. He would ask the man to take care of his son and the place he and his son would stay. He said it not like a loving father, but more like a man who collected and displayed valuable objects.

The man, having a son of his own, was confident in taking care of another's son. After all, he valued children as the most important beings in the world.

So he took care of the boy, and no matter what the boy could ask about or ask for, the man was determined to answer and do it all for the boy.

But the boy, cold and quiet. Did not care about knowing more or doing more, as if he was a shell of what a human should be like.

The man tried to encourage the boy to have fun and play games like other kids his age.

But the boy was uninterested, no matter what the man did or said, the boy was never interested.

The man, starting to get worried about why the boy was so uninterested in everything, finally decided to ask.

"Excuse me, Ayanokoji-sama, but is everything alright? No matter what I did or asked, you didn't seem interested in any of it, may I know why?" The man asked, his hopeful eyes staring into the boy's empty ones.

The boy, confused for a second, quickly answered the man's question.

"Hmm, there were files explaining everything about me, I'm sure they would have the information you're asking about." Ayanokoji replied, looking at the desk where the files are.

"Oh my! I knew I forgot something, apologies for wasting your time, Ayanokoji-sama." Matsuo apologized as he went and grabbed the files.

Matsuo skimmed through the files until he found one with Ayanokoji's name.

File: 0 Subject: 4-0-1 Name: Ayanokoji Kiyotaka codename: Masterpiece, this specimen is the best we could hope for in the White Room, he excels in every test assigned to him, subjects body is at the pinnacle a human could obtain, subjects IQ is theorized to be at a staggering 281, subject is thought to be the perfect human, although subject excels in every test, subject has difficulties communicating, it is suggested for personnel to be weary when near subject.

Matsuo had many questions on this file, although he was concerned about the way they treat Kiyotaka, his main concern and question was in what the "White Room" is.

So instead of questioning and pondering over what it could be, he decided to ask Kiyotaka.

As Matsuo walked over to kiyotaka he could feel his feet getting heavy as he felt a sense of dread in every step, remembering on what it said on the file scared Matsuo, but despite his fear he continued forward, because to Matsuo despite Kiyotaka being the perfect human, he was still a child.

So as Matsuo continued walking, he opened his mouth and raised his voice.

"Excuse me, Ayanokoji-sama, may I know what this "White Room" is? I apologize if I am pushing the boundaries on what I am allowed to ask." Matsuo asked, looking into Kiyotaka's eyes.

Matsuo found it very hard to keep eye contact, as Kiyotaka stayed quiet and stared into Matsuo's eyes.

Until suddenly Kiyotaka spoke up.

"To put it simply, the White Room is an educational facility where they help us reach our maximum potential, they take away our worldly desires and focus on helping us grow. If we fail to grow we are "Disposed" of, does that answer your question?" Kiyotaka asked.

Matsuo was stunned, he was questioning multiple things at the same time, with the knowledge Matsuo obtained not long ago, and the knowledge he obtained now, he did not know what to do, he wanted to help Kiyotaka, but he did not know how to, until suddenly an idea came to him.

"Ayanokoji-sama, how would you feel about going to school?" Matsuo asked, his eyes now filled with an unwavering determination.

Timeskip...

"I apologize but the year has already started, although I'd love to help I cannot, my students are my top priority, and adding a new student out of nowhere would make them question the schools capabilities and rules." The man said, his amethyst eyes full of sorrow.

"Please! he doesn't even have to enroll as a student, I just want him to experience what school is like, please reconsider." Matsuo pleaded to the man as he began bowing.

The man bit his lip as he looked at his pleading friend, then he looked at Kiyotaka.

His amethyst eyes met Kiyotaka's eyes, his empty honey colored eyes looking at the scene with curiosity.

The man sighed as he came up with an idea.

"I do have one way for him to enter, but It's not exactly a "full experience" at this school." The man said as he opened his desk and began rummaging through a couple of papers.

"Even if it's not a full experience I'd still like for him to know what schools like, and to meet people of all kinds." Matsuo said, as he looked at his friend who took out a paper.

"Well it just so happened we had a job opening after one of the workers left due to family matters." The man said as he slid a paper to Matsuo and Kiyotaka.

"Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, how do you feel about cafe's?" The man asked.

End

I forgot I made this.