CHANGE IN BENCH PARTNERS?

Third person's POV

"wese kahi ghumne chale kya ?" Aditya said munching on his samosa

"Haan kahi chalte hai....ab toh Vansh bhi aagya...kisi ache se mall m chalte h"Natasha suggested

"Exams are coming"- Divyaankatried to say

"So what ,you are always like this Divyaanka..we are going for days it's just for one day and please I beg you come out of your nerdy shell" Aditya said mocking her and joining his hands

"Sahi toh bol rhi hai wese Divyaanka, exams aarhe hai phle pre boards phir boards phir stream division...time nhi hai guys hmare paas" Vansh said glancing at Divyaanka

"Wahi toh smjhane ki koshish kar rhi hu " she said angrily

"Sorry if I seemed rude earlier; the exam stress is getting to me. What if we all choose different subjects? That's why I wanted to spend time with you guys, Divyaanka. Come on, don't be angry; have samosa," Aditya suggested.

"So, what stream are you all leaning towards?" Natasha inquired.

"I've decided on commerce," Divyaanka replied.

"Given your nerdy behaviour, I thought you might end up taking PCM with biology. Bach gaye bhai!" Aditya teased,

"Aditya, your humor needs an upgrade. Anyway, I'm heading towards Humanities. I find it interesting and it offers diverse career possibilities." Natasha shared with a smile.

"Commerce does sound good. I'm considering it too. What about you, Vansh?" Aditya inquired.

"I was initially thinking about science, but commerce seems to have its advantages. What do you think, Aditya?" Vansh replied.

Aditya grinned, "Alright then, commerce it is for me too."

"So, the three of us in one class, and Natasha in a different one? No worries, Natasha, we'll catch up during lunch and free periods," Vansh assured.

"And sometimes, Vansh and I might bunk classes as Divyaanka, the nerd, won't join us; it's against her principles. But who knows, maybe one day, right?" Aditya added playfully.

"Can you stop calling me a nerd in every sentence, Aditya?" Divyaanka said, clearly irritated.

"Guys, guys, calm down. I was opting for Humanities because I thought Aditya and Vansh would choose that. If you're all going with Commerce, I'll join too," Natasha explained.

"Great! We'll be in the same class. Let's celebrate! Come on, Divyaanka, please," Aditya pleaded, kneeling in front of her.

"Uth ja, kutte! Kyu meri bezzati karwa raha hai sabke saamne," Divyaanka said, embarrassed as everyone looked at them.
(Get up, Why are you embarrassing me in front of everyone?)

Aditya grinned, "Nahi, pehle haa bol."
(Not until you say yes)

"Okay, okay, fine! This Sunday, we'll go to your favorite mall and spend time together. Happy now!?" Divyaanka agrees frustratedly.

"Haha, perfect, looking forward to it," Vansh laughed along.

"Yayyyyy! Mata Shree Divyaanka Ji maan gayi," Natasha exclaimed dramatically.

As the lunch break came to an end, Vansh remarked, "Let's go, otherwise Mr. Ninja Hattori will not let us enter the class," and they all chuckled.

**In the Classroom:**

Teacher: "Alright, class, time for a little change. Let's try new seat arrangements. Boys and girls will be seated together so that you won't talk like animals in class. Roll number 1 from the girls, and you, (addressing another boy), sit here. Similarly, the rest of you will be seated like this."

As there were fewer girls than boys, some boys got to be seated together.

Aditya, grinning, said, "Looks like we're seatmates, Vansh. Brace yourself for my brilliant jokes."

Vansh replied, "I'm ready for it, Aditya. Let the laughter therapy begin."

Teacher: "Natasha, you'll be seated with Maya, the new student, and I believe you will help her catch up. Okay?"

Natasha: "Yes, sir, I will try my best... Hi, Maya! Excited to be seatmates."

Maya: "Likewise, Natasha!"

Teacher: "Divyaanka, you're with Sidharth."

Divyaanka, with a concerned look, said, "Oh, okay."

Sidharth, smirking, added, "Well, well, look who's my new seatmate. Lucky you, Divyaanka."

**During the Class:**

Aditya, whispering to Vansh, asked, "So, how's the view from this side of the classroom?"

Vansh chuckled, replying, "Pretty good. I can actually see the board now."

Natasha, whispering to Maya, said, "Hope you don't mind sitting with me. I talk a lot, fair warning."

**After Class:**

Aditya asked, "Survived the new seating arrangement, Vansh?"

Vansh replied, "Barely. Your jokes kept me going. How about you, Natasha?"

Natasha shared, "Maya's pretty cool. We're planning to study together later."

*Approaching Aditya and Vansh,* Divyaanka said almost crying, "Guys, I need some backup dealing with Sidharth. He's such a jerk."

Aditya assured her, "We've got your back, Divyaanka. Let's face him together."

Natasha, noticing, questioned, "Wait, why are you not wearing your glasses?" She took out the broken glasses from Divyaanka's pocket.

"That fatty douchebag," Aditya said angrily.

Both Aditya and Natasha walked fast and angrily towards the class.

Suddenly, Divyaanka turned and saw Vansh very close to her, startling her. She took a step back.

"You have dark brown eyes?" Vansh asked.

"What?"

"Yeah, I just noticed that you have dark brown eyes. They are pretty cute without the glasses."

"Do you mean that I don't look good with glasses?"

"Dumbo, is that all you got from what I said?" Vansh chuckled, and they both followed the angry duo.

In the class, Aditya shouted, "Oye mote gende!"

"Oye suar ki aulad," Natasha added.

"Don't you both know me? How dare you!" Sidharth growled. All of this created a dramatic scene in the class.

Aditya stepped forward, saying, "Sidharth, cut it out. Why did you break her glasses and impose those stupid rules? Leave Divyaanka alone, or you'll have to deal with me."

Sidharth retorted, "What's your problem, Aditya? It's none of your business."

Aditya firmly stated, "It is my business when my best friend is being threatened. If you don't stop, I won't hesitate to settle this outside of class, and you know me very well... sandd kahi k."

Sidharth, trying to defuse the situation, said, "Come on, man, let's not take it there. I'll leave her alone."

Aditya warned, "Good. That's what I thought. Keep it that way if you know what's good for you."

The whole class cheered, and the bell for the last period rang.

DIVYAANKA'S POV:

Currently, I am trying to find the broken specs so that I could give them to the repair shop, but great! I couldn't find them!!

Looks like I have to buy new glasses only

                   To be continued

Author's note
Hii guys how are you
Thank you for reading please do vote and comment ❤️
See ya soon
Love you all bye bye