04

𝐑𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐉𝐚'𝐧𝐞𝐤 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 | 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ

I looked at the house I had just pulled up in front of that I had been watchin for the past week now

I looked at the house I had just pulled up in front of that I had been watchin for the past week now. learning his everyday moves && activities. I was sent here to kill a person by the name of Tyreek Mason also goes by the name 9ine.

I was a hitwomam. I been doin this since I been fifithteen. my momma put me out at that age because I killed her boyfriend at the time because he was trying to rape me.

she tried to get me sent to jail but of course I got off with self defense. even though he did something to me I found joy in killin him. I got offered a position to sell drugs by Ghost when he say me sleepin on the streets.

so I started off with that which I still do on the side , but I caught another body one day and he asked me to be a hit woman. I took the job for the money.

Do I think what I'm doin is right ? No.

But this just what I gotta do to survive in watts. it's either kill or be killed. especially being a girl in this lifestyle.

I put my blunt out and pulled down my ski mask , sliding on my black gloves before getting out my car. I always leave my car running cause I came here to do one thing and one thing only.

I walked up to the door and picked the lock. I pulled my gun out my waistband before makin my way all the way through the house closin the door behind me.

I walked into the living room seeing him laying on the couch.

Perfect.

I smirked to myself before placin the gun to the back of his head making him immediately wake up.

"WAIT-" before he could finish I pulled the trigger makin his body go limp. Some of his blood splattered onto me.

I walked around to the front of the couch sitting his body back up and crossing his legs. before sending five more shots directly into his chest.

I always overkill never giving them the chance of survival again. I smiled satisfied at my beautiful work before walkin back to the the door and locking it back like I was never there.

I walked back to my car and immediately backed out. I don't take my ski mask off until I drop my car off at the trap. That might see the car but they'll never know who driving it.

I drove in silence as my thoughts took over my body, this was the part I didn't like about my job is when I was done and felt so much guilt.

I knew I wasn't going to be able to sleep tonight cs I'll be up all night fighting my demons.

I pulled up to the trap and press the button on top of the car that activates the garage to open.

a/n yall I don't know what its call but my grandma had one and it opened her garage so...