06

𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 | 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐥
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛꜱ.

𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 | 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐥ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛꜱ

"wassup." I answered the call from spin.

"you work today lil nigga ?" He asked immediately

"no." I said as I stopped at the light letting a women and her child walk by. it was a green light but I seen she was standing in the media holding her sons hand.

other cars started blowing their horn at me but I didn't care I still let her walk through.

"pull up to the block." he said and I immediately frowned.

"uhh I don't know about that." I said as I made a right turn turning onto my moms street.

"&& why is that ?" He asked

"ion think yo folks cool w me like that." I admitted.

I had a good time at the block party last month but I just kno that I didn't fit in well with them.

"nigga what ?? mook and red been askin bout ya cuh." he said and I smiled a little at the thought of mook.

"for real mook asked about me ?"

"yes nigga." he huffed in the phone.

"ok I'll think about it after I leave ma crib." I said

"ok mommas boy tell auntie I said whatspoppin."

"alright." I said as I pulled into her driveway and I hung up the phone.

Spin was the only friend I could say I really have even though were cousins. we were always close but he ended up going down the street path so my mom stopped letting me hang around him so much.

I turned my car off and grabbed the flowers from the passenger seat. It wasn't no special occasion or anything I just like to bring her flowers every now and then.

I guess you could really say I was a mommas boy.

I walked into the house and I could smell her in the kitchen cooking. "hey mommie." I said walkin into the kitchen giving her a hug and kissing her on the cheek.

"awww my baby !!" she said hugging me back tightly.

"here add these to your collection." I said passing her the flowers.