One

Bells rang indicating the school was over. I quickly closed my things and rushed outside, my feet stopped when I heard Eunhi call me "Where are you going? Ditching us like that!" I peaked at them and shouted "Library"

With that, I ran towards my happy place. Soon enough I reached my destination, opening the door to my heaven I quietly entered the place and greeted the librarian "Good evening Mrs Han"

"Good evening Hea-jin, a new book today or assignment" She knows me well "A book" She nodded slightly and left to do her work.

As always not many people were in here. I go to my permanent spot and take my book out.

Halfway through my relaxing session, a notification popped up, it was Mom.

Her highness🙇‍♀️
Try to be home early honey, some guests are going to come

Me
Sure mom

I closed my book and picked my bag up. I've never really understood why I need to be present if some guests visit us.

"Leaving already?" Mrs Han questioned "Something came up" I sighed

"Be careful on your way"

"Sure will," I headed toward the door opening it "Bye Mrs Han take care, I'll see you tomorrow"

A few blocks after school, I heard some cheers? What? I turned my head towards the sound and followed it. Curiosity killed the cat but I'm not a cat. 'I'll regret this'.

It was an old car dumping spot, I saw some people there, boys mostly. They were on...Bikes. I recognized one of them from school Ni-ki, my junior who I sometimes apparently tutor.
What the hell is this kid doing here?

My thoughts got cut off when I saw something really really cool.

A guy was doing a drift thing on his bike. OH. My. God.

My mouth was left open. I've read books like this and even watched some movies, but this is my first time watching something like this. And God it was So Freaking Cool.

I saw the guys cheering for him... I couldn't see his face he was wearing a helmet and a proper black biker outfit. Damn boy. It's a crime to be this cool.

My train of thought or my fan-girling per se was interrupted when a caller ID flashed on my phone. Mom. Why was she- CRAP I FORGOT.

I let a small- well not small I definitely shouted and I might have caused them to look in my direction. Clumsily I ran away from there the last thing I was for them to think I was a stalker.
Which I'm not. Not unless you are a celebrity of course. Normal guys don't interest me.

I hurriedly pick up the call
"He-hey mom"

Where are you?

"I-I got a little distracted. Sorry, I'll be home soon" No point in lying... Well didn't technically lie I did get distracted by some good lo- I don't know how he looks but I'm gonna assume he looks good. Who was riding a bike. Gosh, help me.

What am I going to do with you? Be careful alright

"Sure will ma'am"

I ran frantically, I certainly don't want to be late now.

"I-" huff "am" huff "home" huff

With that, I fall on the floor like a dead crop.

"Welcome Hea-jin," My brother said "Could you maybe pick me up and drop me on my bed? It would be highly appreciated"

"You wish" He laughed "Get up and change someone is here for you" Who is unlucky enough to meet me?

"I hate your kind" I get up slowly "Men suck"

"Remind me who reads books again? And then fangirl over boys"

"They are fictional," I say getting upstairs.

God I'm tired, I opened my bedroom door and dropped my bag on my desk. I quickly change into something comfortable and run downstairs.

"Mooommmm" I call "I hungry"

In the dining room my eyes met a familiar pair of light brown ones "CHEA-AH" I shout and hug her tightly "I missed you so freaking much"

"I missed you too" She hugged me back "Now settle down and have dinner first"

Dinner was fun or to be specific I mostly talked with Chea-ah, mom and Doyoon had to shut me up. You can't blame me, I met her after so long.

"I ran away" I mumbled

"You did what?" Doyoon laughed and Chea-ah looked at me in disbelief "Seriously how stupid can you be"

"What did you expect me to Do?!!! They would probably think I'm some kind of stalker"

I was telling them about the biker incident minus the fact I found him rather appealing...

"Wow way to go sis," He said finally calming down.

"We should go to sleep it's getting late and you still have school tomorrow" , Chea-ah said "I can take a day off for you" I winked

"No. Go to sleep nut head"

Ouch.

Laying on my bed I tried to sleep. Keyword: tired.
I couldn't sleep because my stupid mind was going back to the biker guy. Brain stop I want to rest.

I hope they didn't saw me... Because if they did and Unfortunately they went to my school it will be a disaster.
There is a 50-50 chance of them going to my school right. Maybe they are Ni-ki's friend from other school yes.. Right. Be positive Hea-jin be positive.

_______________

"Hea-jin! Some guy is looking for you?" Me who in the world.

I get up from my seat and move towards the classroom door. I saw a guy standing there, he is was tall definitely tall and gosh the looks.. God has favorites. Girll isn't he a handsome guy. He looked like a guy straight out of a romance novel.

"Hea-jin right?" His voice snapped me out of my thoughts.. Even his voice is intimidating... "It's rude to stare you know" He grinned.

"I'm not" I narrow my eyes "why do you want me"

"Just..." He leaned a little closer "I hope you liked what you saw yesterday Yun Hea-jin" My eyes widen. Holy water oh shit. He smirked and with that he left.

THEY SAW ME HOLY SHIT NO WHAT THE HELL AND EXCUSE ME THAT WAS JUST HOT OKAYYY..... I DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS GUY BUT THAT WAS HOT.

"Hea-jin what happened?"
"Y-you know him? " Eunhi asked I shook my head "no"

"Hea-jin..." Now it was Soomin "do you know who he is?" She whispered "am I supposed to?"

"Off course you won't. You don't even know our classmates expect for us" Ouch true but harsh.

"He is Lee Heesung" Eunhi said my eyes were ready to pop out of my sockets "THE Lee Heesung"

Both of them nod and I stood there frozen.. What have I gotten myself into.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆