Two

His words kept repeating in my head "I hope you liked what you saw yesterday Yun Hea-jin" My ears burned remembering how smoothly he leaned in and whispered..

Soomin snapped her finger to get me out of my thoughts "mind explaining what kind of adventure you were on yesterday after ditching us?"

Well how am I supposed to put it I don't want them to kill me "firstly promise me you won't be mad" Soomin and Eunhi exchange glances "we'll decide that after hearing your story"

I'm sure I'll be in trouble by the end of it "okay... So what happened was" I started "after leaving the school I heard some loud cheering coming from the car dumping area-"
"Why were you from that side"
"Shortcut" I muttered
"Are you-"
"Eunhi calm down for a second and listen to her" I gave Soomin a thankful look.

"So I basically saw some guys riding bikes and I kinda shouted because my phone nearly fell that caused them to look at me... And yep.. That's it" I look down.

"Yun Hea-jin are you in you right senses? Do you have any idea what kind of people are from that side. What if they were some gangster you could have been hurt" Eunhi sighed "I am sorry" I whisper "I promise I won't be reckless again"

Soomin held my hands in a comforting manner "don't break your promise"

"Did you tell anyone else about it?" Eunhi questioned "I told Chea-ah and my brother expect the part where I found them"
Eunhi sighed heavily.

"I still don't understand how in the hell does heesung know you?" Eunhi questioned "I don't know..." I think about it a little and then it hit me Ni-ki "maybe Ni-ki might have told him, he was with them"

Soomin frowned "The kid you tutor?" I nod my head

"I don't think so..." Eunhi rubbed her templates "ah ah just drop it for now my head hurts" She whined

"Let's go to cafeteria" Soomin suggest. We got up and entered yet another happy place. Food is the best, not exactly I prefer eating ice-creams and chocolates so I don't go insane.

"What do you guys want?" Soomin asked
"Chocolate Milk!"
"Chips"

She gave us a thumbs up and went towards the cafeteria guy.
You know the feeling you get when your friends buy you food like a parent- well that is Soomin.

We got our food and soomin asked "where do you wanna sit"

"I know a place!" I chimed, I grabbed both of them by hands and drag us out of the loud place "Hea-jin where are we going"
"You'll see"

It was a place behind the old science lab, not many people well.. Actually let me rephrase it NO ONE comes here. Every school has Seven Wonders, this is one of them. I heard some kids talking about the "Haunted Science Lab" As they call it, saying that a student committed suicide by drinking some chemical it must be HCl or NaOH they are strong in their respective categories.

Back to the point, I wanted to look at this place myself.

"Ta-daa" I jumped "how is this place" I beamed

Soomin and Eunhi looked at each other in disbelief "You know what I don't want to know why you came here" Soomin held the bridge of her nose.

"It's not haunted, I checked it. They are just rumors"

"That's not what we mean Idiot"

"Shouldn't this place be prohibited"

"Well it is... I think who cares they are going to turn this into a storage room" I sat on the grass, it's soft as always "come on guys it's fun"