Three

"So this is it," I said, chewing down my sandwich.

"Say something," I nudged. "It's not like it'll be bad, right? You aren't going alone, so it's fine." Soomin took a bite of her protein bar. Both of us turned to Eunhi. "What are you thinking?" She shook her head. "Nothing."

"Let's just get this over with," both of them nodded.

"Yeah... And what's with the 'Idiotic genius' nickname?" I asked. Soomin laughed like I just said a joke. "You don't know?"

"Nope," I yawned.

My rationality isn't the best. It's a fact, and I have come to accept it. Most of the time, I imagine what if someone didn't like the food I made and threw it at my head. Illogical, isn't it? People don't throw food at others, well not me at least. I haven't experienced something like this, and I don't want to."That's it for today, class. Make sure to submit the assignment next week."

Soomin stretched her arms. "I'm so tired."

"We have to go, you know." Eunhi packed her bag, and I nodded. "But where will we-" My words were cut short by a boy... 'He looks like a cat'

"Hey Soomin, Hi... Eunhi" He greeted "Hey Jungwon, how are you?" Soomin started a conversation with him, 'So cat boy's name is Jungwon'.

"Is he in our class" I whispered to Eunhi, and she gave me a 'Are you kidding me look' "of course he is you don't know?"

I shake my head in 'no', "So... If you guys are ready we can go you know" Cat boy- I mean Jungwon? You know what I'll call him Cat Boy it suits him.

Soomin nodded signaling us to follow him, alright people off we go to God knows where.

"Hey, Senior" Ni-ki waved at me sitting next to a group of boys. Gosh, they have visuals talk about looks, I awkwardly waved back and glanced at Eunhi who was shooting daggers at them. I hope we won't witness bloodshed today.

"Hey guys we are back," Jungwon said to his friends "Hey Soomin and hi Eunhi," A really cute guy said "Hey guys thanks for inviting us," Soomin said thank goodness we have someone who knows how to talk to humans.

We all sat in the garden beside the cafeteria, I took a seat better Soomin and Eunhi, "You must be Hea-jin right?" A puppy boy... Asked... Don't come after me but his smile is like a cute puppy I wanna ruffle his hair "Yeh" I smile... Well tried to I probably look like they kidnapped me.

"Loosen Up senior" Ni-ki whined, "I thought you had lost all the sham-" I threw my hand towel at him "Finish that sentence I dear you" I threatened "and I'll make you suffer during tests" I glared at him "Fine jeez"

"You probably know Ni-ki, my name is Jea-Yun you can call me Jake" Puppy boy said "And I am Sunoo, I'm in the same class as Ni-ki"

"You have friends" I turned towards Ni-ki "What the hell do you mean, of course," He huffed "With you annoying self, I doubted" I deadpanned, all of them burst out laughing "Can we keep her, she is fun," Someone said "I'm Sunghoon nice to meet you" He smiled "It's nice meeting you too" I returned the smile.

"No" Eunhi wrapped her arms around mine "She is ours, I'm not giving her to you"

"Well guess what, I don't care" Sunghoon retorted and then began their staring- glaring contest rather, Soomin smacked the back of her head causing her to groan in pain "What the hell it hurts" She complained "Are you two kids" And now goes Soomin mom mode, she scolded Sunghoon and Eunhi. Cool.

I chuckled at the three of them when I felt someone looking at me, my eyes turned to meet a familiar pair of black ones, and the corner of his lips turned upwards, almost into a smirk.