Prologue

As the gray screen dissolves, revealing an animated depiction of a serene village adorned with the symbol of a leaf, Charlie, daughter of Lucifer Morningstar, takes center stage as the narrator.

Charlie: Many years ago, in a world of shinobi where ninjas existed, a colossal nine-tailed demon fox emerged. Its tails lashed out, shattering mountains and sending tidal waves crashing onto the shores. The fox leaped, tails hitting the ground, destroying trees and casting up clouds of dust.

Ninjas rallied to defend their village, but the fox overwhelmed them, leaving a trail of death in its wake. The fourth Hokage entered the fray, a figure cloaked in white, confronting the roaring beast.

Charlie: The fourth Hokage made the ultimate sacrifice, sealing the beast inside a newborn baby girl, revealed with a seal on her stomach. This child became the village's jinchuriki, a living vessel carrying the weight of a human sacrifice. However, her life was far from happy; it became a definition of hell.

The animated scenes transition to the girl growing up, marked by twin tails, as villagers cast disapproving glances her way.

Charlie: Mistreated, abused, and neglected, the girl lived in isolation and solitude, her only solace being the twin tails that marked her as different. Wearing a fake smile, she concealed her pain from the world, suffering behind a mask of resilience.

As she walked with a sharp object hidden behind her back, the façade of her smile persisted.

Charlie: Undeterred, she decided to become a ninja, defying the laughter of others. With determination, she proved her detractors wrong, defeating traitorous ninjas, giant monsters, and even battling colossal snakes with energy spheres.

She brought light to the village, yet the perception of her as a demon endured, ultimately shattering her strength.

In a pivotal moment, scenes shift to her with a boy bearing a clan symbol, revealing a connection with the Uchiha.

Charlie: Her Uchiha teammate declared his love, and their passionate night led to a profound connection. However, tragedy struck when he disclosed the need to kill what he loved to gain power. Her world crumbled as he fought her in a watery embrace, his lightning-coated fist piercing her chest.

Back in the village, the revelation of her pregnancy added another layer to her ordeal.

Charlie: Betrayed by love, friends, and sensei, she found herself bound to a stake in the woods, surrounded by a crowd eager to witness her burn. Despite her efforts to prove she was not a demon, her pursuit of a happy ending seemed elusive. In a moment of despair, she cursed those around her, condemning them to hell.

As the flames consumed her, the Kyuubi intervened, using its strength to save her. The girl vanished into a red light, awakening in Hell, a realm inhabited by indigenous hellborn entities and deceased sinners.

Charlie: The once-animated scenes shift to a static portrayal of the girl, now named Naruko Uzumaki, battered and pregnant in a torn jumpsuit, surrounded by the crimson rain of Hell. Alone and hopeless, she sits until a demonic hand reaches out to her.

Charlie: The girl, now the new Nine-Tailed Fox, Naruko, gazes at the demon with red attire, a monocle, and a sharp smile. Their eyes meet, and fox ears appear on her hand as she accepts the demon's offer.

The scene fades to black.

Charlie: In this unknown realm, Naruko, pregnant with the Uchiha's child, embraces her demonic nature, vowing not to give up. That is her demon way, a path she chooses with unwavering determination.