Chapter 5

It was the night of October 25th in Spain, in a large house filled with family and members of the Uzumaki clan. Naruko, dressed in black jeans and an orange tank top adorned with the Uzumaki logo on the back, had her hair wrapped in a ponytail. Beside her, Fu wore blue jeans and a white blouse. Both enjoyed drinks as they watched Naruko's twins play with the kids and other family members of the clan. Alastor was engaged in conversation with the older folks, reminiscing about the 1920s. Naruko, at only 17, was already a very successful woman—she was a boss in Hell with a book company and a singer. And on Earth, she was a manga writer, book writer, gamer, and soon, an actor.

She remembered when she first arrived in Hell—it was, well, hell, pun not intended. She had faced immense difficulties as a pregnant teen mom, and what was even worse, she had turned to drugs to cope with the pain after giving birth to the twins. Although known as an evil demon, Alastor showed concern for her and tried to get her to stop taking drugs. When they brought Du into the picture, she was the one who helped Naruko stop using drugs. Honestly, the drugs hadn't affected her ability to raise her kids; she was a great mother. But the drugs were for her emotional problems, suffering from giving her heart to a boy she thought loved her, who used her for his own benefit.

Now, Naruko is happy to be with Fu, surrounded by love and support from her family and clan.

Fu glanced over at Naruko, a gentle concern in her eyes. 

Fu: "How are you feeling, love?" 

she asked, watching Naruko swirl her drink with a relaxed grace. Naruko flashed a bright smile, the warmth evident in her voice. 

Naruko: "I'm really happy, It's been great bringing the kids here to Spain. Seeing them playing with the family, it's just... it fills my heart, you know?"

Fu's smile deepened, her eyes twinkling with affection as she followed Naruko's gaze to where Menma and Neoma were playing. Their laughter filled the air, mingling with the sounds of a playful commotion by the water hose.

Suddenly, Yuta's voice rose above the laughter, a note of playful distress coloring his tone. 

Yuta" "Hey, hey, stop that!" 

he shouted as he tried to dodge the streams of water. Neoma giggled, glancing mischievously at Menma. \

Neoma: "Got you, Uncle Yuta!"

Yuta wiped his face, sputtering as he tasted the sharp tang of lemon.

Yuta: "Who put lemon juice in the water gun?!"

he exclaimed, pretending to be outraged. From the sidelines, a grinning figure shouted back. Naruko laughed, her eyes sparkling with amusement as she watched the playful chaos unfold.

Naruko: "Looks like someone's been learning a few tricks from their mischievous mother,"

she said to Fu, squeezing her hand gently. Naruko and Fu walked over to see how Alastor, Naruko's adopted father, was getting on. They found him engaged in lively conversation with a family member from the Spanish side, an elder woman who had been born in the 1920s. They were reminiscing about the old days, and the conversation had turned to the flavors of the past.

Alastor was just in the middle of a story, his voice animated. And you should have seen the jambalaya we had back then! It wasn't just food; it was a celebration in a pot, full of everything the neighborhood could throw in."

The elder woman laughed, nodding vigorously. 

Abuelita: "Oh yes, each dish was like a jambalaya of our times—a mixture of cultures, spices, and stories. We didn't have much, but we made the best of what we had."