Chapter 1

n the present time within the Pride Ring, the first and topmost ring of Hell, sinners find themselves confined to this realm. However, unlike the other rings in Hell, the Pride Ring is accessible and traversable by Hellborn species through a building adorned with a distinctive spiral symbol — the Spiral Publishing, one of the most prominent publication companies in Hell.

Inside the Spiral Publishing office, a woman sits in her workspace, surrounded by the infernal ambiance of the Pride Ring. She's fervently typing away, muttering to herself, her fingers dancing across the keyboard. Adorned in a cute, long-sleeved sweater, she wears red-framed circular glasses that accentuate her focused gaze. Her vibrant hair is neatly tied in a ponytail.

This woman is none other than Naruko Uzumaki, the novelist writer and overlord of Hell. In the bustling world of demonic literature, Naruko reigns supreme, weaving tales that captivate both the damned and the denizens of the underworld. As she continues to craft her stories in the heart of the Pride Ring, her words resonate through the corridors of Hell, leaving an indelible mark on the infernal realm.

Three years ago, Naruko found herself in the depths of Hell, lost and alone, with no one to guide her through the intricacies of the underworld. It was during this tumultuous time that she encountered a peculiar figure – Alastor, the radio demon. With an air of charm and authority, he took Naruko under his wing, teaching her the nuances of the hierarchical maze that was Hell, helping her navigate the unfamiliar terrain.

Pregnant and desperate to survive, Naruko recognized that demons typically made deals to claim souls. However, she had something different to offer – knowledge. In a unique arrangement, she proposed a deal to Alastor: her soul remained intact, and in return, he gained access to a wealth of information. It was an unconventional pact that served both of their needs.

As time unfolded, Naruko and Alastor's relationship evolved beyond the bounds of a simple deal. Despite his demonic nature, Alastor assumed a role more akin to a father figure. He treated Naruko with care and understanding, a stark contrast to the malevolent reputation demons often bore. Their bond deepened, and an unexpected familial connection blossomed.

However, in the midst of their unconventional kinship, Naruko stumbled upon a revelation that would forever alter her fate. Contrary to her previous belief, she discovered that the Kyuubi, the formidable Nine-Tailed Fox, was not within her. The realization struck her with a blend of confusion and yearning.

Driven by a desire to comprehend her own existence, Naruko delved into the recesses of her memories. There, she uncovered a profound sacrifice made by Alastor. In an act of unprecedented generosity, he had transferred his entire soul and demonic power into her, effectively making her the new vessel for the Nine-Tailed Fox.

As the essence of the Kyuubi intertwined with her being, Naruko's consciousness expanded, absorbing knowledge from the vast reservoir of the shinobi era. She unearthed memories of previous jinchuriki, gaining insights into their struggles and triumphs. The legacy of the Kyuubi unfolded before her, revealing layers of history and wisdom she had never known.

Through this extraordinary exchange, Naruko not only secured her place in Hell but also unraveled the mysteries of her newfound demonic identity. With Alastor by her side, their unique bond transcended the boundaries between human and demon, forging an unbreakable connection that defied the very nature of their existence in the infernal realm.

Naruko sat at her typewriter, the rhythmic clattering of keys echoing in the dimly lit room. Frustration hung in the air as the words on the paper failed to capture the essence of her thoughts. With a click of her mouth, she sighed in discontent, a frown creasing her forehead. In a moment of vexation, she tore the paper from the typewriter, crumpling it into a tight ball before tossing it into a growing pile in the trash.