Chapter 3

It's been a month, and Naruko found herself in her apartment with the kids, enjoying some Netflix and watching Big Time Rush. She hoped the kids would like it, and fortunately, they did, especially the songs. Naruko joined them in the living room, indulging in the simple joy of spending time together.

Her workroom, a haven of creativity and productivity, featured an L-shaped stand desk with a FlexiSpot design. Two advanced gaming monitors, equipped with arm joints for flexibility, adorned the space. A customized Secretlab chair, designed in orange with the Uzumaki clan symbol, provided comfort. At the center of it all was a powerful gaming PC, a high-end machine costing around $10,000, assembled with components sourced from America, thanks to her knowledge of the Flying Thunder God technique. This setup allowed Naruko to work efficiently and enjoy her gaming sessions in style.

Naruko was engrossed in her work, using her touch screen tablet along with her writing glove to create the chapters for her popular manga, "Naruto." The irony of naming the protagonist Naruto Uzumaki while sharing a similar name, Naruko Uzumaki, didn't escape her. When questioned by her manga publisher about the choice, she simply shrugged and replied, "Why not?" The answer proved convincing, and when the manga was published, it skyrocketed to popularity.

The success caught the attention of Shonen Jump, leading to an interview. To their surprise, they discovered that the talented creator behind the phenomenon was a young girl. Not only was she a manga artist, but she also authored several popular fictional novels, pursued a career as a singer, and, most impressively, managed to be a dedicated single teen mother supporting her children. The people at the company were deeply respectful of Naruko's hard work and determination.

Naruko was deeply engrossed in drawing the next chapter, enjoying a cup of good matcha tea to relax. The peaceful atmosphere was interrupted by the sound of small footsteps approaching her workroom. Turning towards the door, she saw her daughter, Neoma, entering.

Naruko: (with a warm smile) Hey, Neoma. Everything okay?

Neoma rubbed her belly, a clear sign of hunger for both herself and her twin brother, Menma.

Naruko: Hungry, huh? How about some curry and rice?

Neoma's face lit up with a delightful smile, and she nodded in agreement. Naruko, equally cheerful, stood up from her chair, stretching backward. Her black tank top accentuated the movement, and her breasts bounced playfully.

Naruko: (playfully) Curry it is, then! Let's go, little ones!

 becomes tender. If using a pressure cooker, cook for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and add curry sauce mix. Stir well so the pieces of the mix dissolve. If you'd like to use the optional seasonings above, now add the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, apricot jam, and soy sauce. Let simmer for 10-15 minutes (cook longer if you'd like it thicker). If you'd like to add the optional curry powder, stir it in just before serving. Pour the curry over rice.

Naruko made her way downstairs, finding Menma engrossed in watching Big Time Rush and enjoying the music. She started gathering the ingredients for curry, humming along with the song playing in the background, the melody of "Worldwide" filling the kitchen. The lively atmosphere set the tone for a cozy and enjoyable meal preparation.

As Naruko continued singing "Worldwide" by Big Time Rush, she grooved to the beat while preparing the curry for her hungry children. Following the steps of the recipe:

She energetically cut meat and vegetables into bite-size pieces, her hands moving skillfully in time with the music.

The sizzling sound of oil filled the pot as she heated it, adding the meat to brown, filling the kitchen with a tempting aroma. Once browned, she set the meat aside.