Chapter 4

It had been a year since Konoha learned of Naruko's survival, and the village was desperate to locate her. Meanwhile, in Hell, Naruko was immersed in her work, managing her company and juggling her responsibilities while also keeping an eye on the Earth's time zones through her phones – one for the human world and one for Hell.

In a few hours, she would need to attend a concert for a duo performance before heading back to Earth to visit some surviving members of her Uzumaki clan family in Mexico. Despite the hardships they faced after the massacre, Naruko had managed to reunite with some cousins in Japan and discover that a few of her mother's siblings had also survived. However, they remained scattered across Japan, America, and Spain.

With her twins' birthday approaching, Naruko planned to take them to Spain to celebrate with the rest of the family. She felt grateful for having found family members despite their hiding from the government to avoid capture.

As Naruko finished up some future song lyrics, she reflected on her life as a famous singer and recognized YouTubers such as DanTDM and Aphmau, who were also part of the clan. Despite her success, she enjoyed being a secret YouTube gamer, indulging in games like Destiny 2, Minecraft, COD, and Fortnite.

Naruko: (pressing the intercom) Natasha, are there any meetings scheduled?

Natasha: (over the intercom) No, Miss Uzumaki. You only have the concert with Mr. Richard, and the next two weeks are free.

Naruko sighed and swiveled her chair to gaze out at the city of the Pride Ring.

Naruko: Two weeks free here, and a month free on Earth.

She found herself having dirty thoughts about pleasuring Fu, her partner, before being interrupted by her Earth phone ringing. It was her cousin Yuta calling.

Naruko: Hey, Yuta.

Yuta: Hey, Naruko. Just calling to see if you're all set up for Spain.

Naruko: Yep, all set. Just need to do the concert, and I'm good to go. By the way, how's Nina doing?

Yuta: She's okay. She's having a tap dance-off with Alastor.

Naruko chuckled, knowing how much her father enjoyed tap dancing.

Naruko: Well, tell Dad not to overdo it and tire her out.

Yuta: Got it. See you next week.

They ended the call, and back on Earth, Yuta watched as Alastor continued tap dancing, with Nina struggling to keep up. Meanwhile, Menma and Neoma cheered them on. Suddenly, Yuta felt a strange sensation, as if someone were watching them. Later, as they headed back to Naruko's apartment, they couldn't shake off the feeling of unease.

Yuta: (whispering) Old man, do you feel that?

Alastor walked with his hand behind his back, holding his cane.

Alastor: Indeed, my boy. It seems we're being followed.

Yuta began to form a hand seal, but Alastor stopped him.

Alastor: Don't worry, my boy. I've got this covered.

In the shadows nearby, Root ANBU operatives lurked, but before they could act, a mysterious figure emerged, dragging them into the shadows. Back with the group, Alastor chuckled.

Alastor: All taken care of, my boy. Let's inform Naruko about this. She has enough on her plate as it is.

Yuta nodded, and they continued on their way.

Pride Ring

In the concert all the demon are their watch Naruko the Vixen singing along with Nathan Fallon, who a singer with beautiful voice. He popular in the ring, and actually decent demon who died in Earth that made the wrong choices, but even in hell decided not that let him down and so step by step making deals and he became powerful he doesn't abuse is like one of his singers like veronica. He became Nathan the music Overlord.