an old friend ( Jaune and Zenin )

Jaune Arc.

Descendant of great warrior and heroes of the past.

Had returned to Remnant.

But he was so empty because of his bad choices that he returned to Remmant and  doesn't care anymore, just seeing his family again.

At the gates of Vacuo, Ruby and Yang crying in their dear uncle's arms, Weiss was hugging her sister and Blake was in Sun's arms.

He stood from a distance and just watched, Ren and Nora must have been very busy.

He had returned to looking like he looked when he was aged between 23 a 29. Even his armor was different, it wasn't the armor he wore in Atlas, but another armor that covered more of his legs and arms.

Jaune stood watching from a distance. Her arms were crossed with her baby-sized Juniper on her shoulder.

It is Juniper who came with him.

Jaune was lost in thought, wanting to know how his family was doing, his father, his mother, his sisters

He wasted so much time.

— It's been a long time Play boy

Jaune's eyes widened, he knew that voice.

Looking to the right side, he saw a woman 170cm, her hair was short and of a dark green color, brown eyes, She had a loose black shirt that only covered her breasts and showed her belly, she had black pants that were also baggy with a white stripe.

This woman had a body that would make anyone jealous, she has a very muscular body, but not so much that she looks like a man, maintaining her feminine characteristics, I can't leave out the fact that she had scars all over her body!

— Maki?

— The first and only

Jaune ran over and hugged Maki before she could do anything.

Maki glared before she rolled her eyes and accepted the hug.

Jaune and Maki are childhood friends.

Maki was a tomboy as a child, you could tell she was a boy from a mile away, her family originally came from Mistral, but when the new headmaster of the Haven Academy was revealed to be a Faunus, Maki's family moved to Vale.

Mistral is very prejudiced against Faunus, it was nothing new, but a headmaster Faunus would only cause problems for Academy and for Mistral in general.

But it wasn't that Maki's family was right.

When Jaune was 15 years old, Maki's family moved to Vacuo, so the two lost contact.

Haven's students later discovered that headmaster sold the Academy to bandits, Leonardo Lionheart sent students home and sold the location of academy employees and professional hunters.