What the hell is this watch!?

Jaune was losing his sanity in Ever Alter.

How old was he currently? 28, 29 or 30.

His only companion was a little baby jackalope named Juniper.

Jaune looked at the stars with Juniper on his legs.

Jaune was without his armor, which was very good for him, it made Jaune feel extremely relaxed.

He wore only a black shirt, which was tight because of his muscular growth, light blue jeans and dark brown boots.

He raised his left hand and began to scratch the beard that grew under his chin.

Until something caught Jaune's attention, a shooting star.

' Say that a shooting star can make a wish come true for you..... Considering everything that happened in my life, I want to leave this place '

Jaune closed his eyes...

" It didn't work " Jaune said completely discouraged.

Juniper looked up confused.

Jaune looked at the shooting star and observed...COMING TOWARDS YOU!!

Jaune held Juniper with both hands and activated your Semblance, his entire body engulfed in a golden aura. He jumped forward as something exploded behind him.

Jaune fell dripping to the ground holding Juniper in his arms.

The little jackalope was furious.

Jaune put Juniper down, turned around and started walking in the direction where the explosion had taken place.

There was a crater that had formed, at least it was small.

He noticed that there was a metal ball inside the crater, so he jumped into the crater. Juniper stood on the edge and looked at Jaune.

Jaune continued to look at the sphere as he came closer to it, he walked up to the sphere and he saw that it was made entirely of metal, he took the sphere back and he activated his Semblance only in his hands and opened the sphere, separating the sphere into two.

Looking at the part that was in your left hand there was

" A watch? " Jaune was extremely confused by a watch that came from space.

He dropped the other half in his right hand to the ground and took the watch with his right hand, he took the watch and analyzed the watch.

The watch was mostly black with some gray parts, there was a pink button in the shape of a heart, on the sides of the clock there was a pair of pink tube rings, there was something that looked like a lid, and it had a heart-shaped design on it. There were two hearts connected by one point at the top and the other at the bottom, and on the lid of the clock there were four very small pink balls resembling the four cardinal points.

" ... What is the heart of this watch? What should this mean " Jaune turned around and jumped out of the crater.

Juniper got scared when Jaune jumped up and got behind her.

Jaune stared at that weird clock.

The heart symbol on the clock started to light up and make a strange sound.

" What? " Jaune was confused, but before he could think of anything, he felt one of his fingers being pricked.

He dropped the watch on the floor, looked at his index finger and saw that some blood was coming out.

[ DNA sample being analyzed ]

" What " Jaune said as he held his finger.

[ Confirmed DNA analysis ]