Knight of the emerald light newly married

Rwby x JL I've seen it, I think the animation is very ugly, Transformers Beasts Wars it's more beautiful than these two films.

But I like the couple Jaune and Jéssica.

It's one of the few things he has to offer because his development and his story are garbage, he has no story about his past either in Remmant or in Even Alter.

But about DC multiverse, just ignore it please I HATE multiverse the last thing I need is a RWBY multiverse.

Grimms are a pest.

They feed on negative emotions.

Arthur Watts, before Atlas could be destroyed, managed to escape by creating a portal that took him to another world.

This world was full of much more advanced technology, but in this world there are no "hunters" but there were people with superpowers something that for him is impossible to happen.

Being the genius that he is, his work has begun.

He experimented with Grimms, Arthur managed something unique, something big, something powerful. These metal humans would serve as guinea pigs for their experiments, Grimms with superpowers! How dangerous and destructible that would be!

Then there was another attack on September 11

Humans turn into monsters, the Grimms caused real chaos in the land, despair and fear, the Grimms fed on this, the more the merrier, as their power grew and they multiplied.

Justice League, Teen Titans, Green, Blue, Pink and Purple Lanterns were fighting these monsters.

To make matters worse, the yellow lanterns were on Earth.

Batman and Superman need help.

They knew a certain group that specialized in killing Grimms.

Team RWBY and silver eyes.

But it seems that the change in dimensions has affected them as well

But the main thing was not to affect, silver eyes.

Ruby lost her mega technological weapon for her it becomes a simple scythe... Such a thing is sad hahahahaha.

Silver eyes did their job but it was still hell.

But the Apocalypse and Darkside didn't show up.

So Ruby came up with the idea of ​​calling three more people.

The people she had in mind were Winter, Sun, and Ozma.

Batman was a little skeptical, but Superman helped convince him.

Then the portal opened and three people came out.

" I HATE GRIMMS!!! I HATE GRIMMS!!!I HATE GRIMMS!!!I HATE GRIMMS!!!I HATE GRIMMS!!!I HATE GRIMMS!!!I HATE GRIMMS!!!I HATE GRIMMS!!!I HATE GRIMMS!!!I HATE GRIMMS!!!I HATE GRIMMS!!! "

Jessica Cruz hated only one thing in this life with all her might.

Grimms

She fired a blast of green energy at a half-humanoid Grimm, with the head of a lion, the horns of a bull, the arms of a gorilla and with a scorpion tail. This Grimm had poison powers, with its lion head it could make an extremely loud roar that could poison people, its fists contained a very dangerous poison that could blind people.

Kilowog had a giant green axe in his hand and used it to chop off the Grimm's head.

— When will these worms end!