pantera with charlie (requested)

(A/N: This imagine was requested by Lover_whiteX. I hope you like it!)

       I don't know how he did it but Charlie managed to score two tickets to Pantera! I was so psyched! We were all decked out in our concert gear, waiting in line to enter the arena. As we got to the front of the line, I turned to Charlie and grabbed his arm excitedly.

       "I can't believe we're actually here!" I squealed.

       "I know! I can't wait to get inside!" Charlie said, a huge smile on his face.

       We handed the usher our tickets and he directed us to our section. We easily found our seats and eagerly sat down.

       "Do you think they'll play 'Cowboys from Hell'?" I asked, looking out at the empty stage.

       "Maybe. I hope they play 'Regular People'." Charlie said.

       Before I could respond, the lights dimmed in the arena and the band came onstage. Charlie and I, along with the rest of the crowd, were on our feet in an instant. We screamed in excitement as the first song began to play.

~~~

       After the concert was over, Charlie and I staggered out of the arena. We were both on a post-concert high, our voices nonexistent from all the screaming and cheering we did. We were each wearing our newly bought concert tees.

       "That was awesome!" Charlie rasped. "They played all the best songs!"

       I could only nod in agreement, my throat sore. Charlie grabbed my face and planted a kiss on my lips. I eagerly returned it. We made our way to the parking garage, hand in hand. It was a great night!

(A/N: Thanks again to Lover_whiteX for the request! I hope you liked it! Requests are open until the end of the month so send yours in! That's all for now! Until next time! Thanks!!)