their little brother has a crush on you (requested)

(Preference: how they react to their little brother having a crush on you)

(A/N: This preference was requested by badbitch_279! Thanks so much for sending it in. I hope you all like it! For the purpose of this request, pretend that each Duck has a little brother!)

Adam Banks: Adam is indifferent to his little brother's crush on you. He mostly just rolls his eyes at his little brother's behavior around you.

Charlie Conway: Charlie doesn't like his little brother having a crush on you. He'll actually cling to you more when his brother is around as an almost dominant display.

Guy Germaine: Unlike some of the others, Guy actually thinks it's cute that his little brother has a crush on you. He thinks it's a little funny that they both have the same romantic tastes.

Dean Portman: Dean doesn't pay much attention to his little brother's crush on you. He knows his brother has no chance with you so he mostly ignores it.

Fulton Reed: Fulton is apathetic to his little brother's crush on you. He knows you're his and his alone so he'll just ruffle his brother's hair and send him on his way.

Lester Averman: Lester actually finds his little brother's crush on you very amusing. He'll tease you about it when his little brother's not around.

Luis Mendoza: Luis is actually a little jealous of his little brother's crush on you. He knows it's perfectly innocent but that doesn't stop him from making sure his brother keeps his distance.

Dwayne Robertson: Like Guy, Dwayne thinks his little brother's crush on you is cute. He doesn't discourage it but doesn't encourage it either.

Jesse Hall: Jesse tries to ignore his little brother's crush on you. It's more of an annoyance than anything else especially when said brother won't leave you alone when you're at their house.

(A/N: Thanks again to badbitch_279 for the request! I hope you liked it! Requests are currently closed but will be open again starting February 1st. That's all for now! Until next time! Thanks!!)