Chapter 3: Flustered

This chapter has been edited and changed. Also has my OC's in it. Please enjoy!
_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_
"Where are you going?" Reighna asked setting down the caf pot and looking at the young woman with a long dark brown braid down her right shoulder, soft dark brown eyes, and tan skin gathering her things.

"I'm heading over to the Skywalkers. I said I'd come and pop by today." Paige said getting her coat on. "It's been a few months since I've seen everyone, and I'd like to catch up with them."

"Alright, say high to Padme for me. I haven't seen her in ages. She doesn't know." Reighna trailed off looking at her very large baby bump.

" I will. And I'll tell her." Paige said smiling. "I'll be back by 15:00." (3:00). She was about to open the door when Steel came out of his office.

" Paige! Hang on," Paige turned. Steel briefly looked at her then back to the data pad he had in his hands, "Say, you're going somewhere?"

Paige nodded, " The Skywalkers. Why? Do you need me to get anything?"

" Ah ok." He answered. He added, "No, I don't." Steel said putting the data pad in Paige's hand. " I need you to bring this to Trekker."

" 912th is nowhere near the Skywalkers." Paige said with a confused tone looking at the pad.

" Ah ah ah!" Steel said disapprovingly. But he smiled while doing so. " I'd rather you not read that."

" Sorry." Paige blushed. "It's a form of habit that still needs to be broken. You know, skimming over whatever someone gives me?" He nodded.

" Yup. I understand." Steel said hooking his hands to his belt. He went on, "Anyway, I forgot you've been gone a few months." He said reminding himself. " And Trekker's been busy. So, don't think he's had the time to tell you."

Paige shook her head saying no. He filled her in.

" The 912th moved closer to town square. Due to some issues. In their previous place. They're only a 15-minute speeder drive. From the Skywalkers."

Paige put the data pad and set it in her bag.

" I see." She spoke. " I see you gave me the address too. Thanks."

Paige opened the door. "See you both in a bit."

" See ya Kid." Steel said giving her an absent hand gestor and smiling.

" Have a good time." Reighna said smiling. Paige returned the smile and closed the door.

"Don't you think that was a bit close Hun?" Reighna asked with a cheeky grin.

"Maybe." Was all Steel said with a smile.

********

Paige hailed a speeder to take her to Courasant's Square. Once the Taxi dropped her off, she headed towards a big building. The place marked 912th. Oh, it is really close to where the Skywalkers live. Paige thought to herself. She didn't have to go far to see a clone with dark hair flowing in the cool breeze and stubble on his face come out of the building heading to a speeder. Paige waved. The clone saw her and came over.

"Paige, it's been a while. How've you been? I heard you were off world for a bit."

"Trekker" She greeted kindly, "it has been a bit huh? I'm doing well, Sylvester and Celestia also give their greetings. How about you?"

" Fine. I'm sure you've heard about our move to town square." Paige nodded, "I was just informed about it before I got here actually."

" Yup. Busy setting the last touches, I'm headed to the Skywalkers so I can sign a form for the building."