Chapter 5: The Gathering Part 2

Author's Note: Omega has her season 2 of TBB looks. Just try to imagine her looking older. I struggled to explain what she looks like. This is easier. ;)

Fives was just talking with Sierra when he heard a familiar voice from behind him, "Hey Vode." Fives turned around and smiled.

"Echo! How have you been? When did you arrive on Courasant? How was the trip?" Sierra chuckled. Stopping Fives from saying any more questions at a rapid speed, "Fives, Echo probably won't answer if you keep giving him those rapid-fire questions." Sierra said gently.

Echo chuckled, "nah, don't mind. I grew up with him for galaxies sake!" He then brought closer a twi'lek woman. She had green skin and blue eyes.

" This is Tanya. I don't think you two have met her in person."

" it's nice to meet you." Sierra said. " In person that is." Tanya chuckled. " Likewise, Echo tells me that Fives never stops talking about you, so I was excited to finally meet you too." She laughed.

" Fives!" Sierra exclaimed giving him a nudge, "when will you ever learn to keep your trap shut?"

" Hey hey," Fives said calmly, "I'm not the only one who can't keep his trap shut. Echo her never stops talking about two people, Tanya and Omega."

" Fives!" Sierra and Echo said in union. Tanya just laughed,

"It is true." Five's said chuckling.

" What's true?" Asked a young girl about 16, dresses in a dark navy-blue dress.

" Mega!" Fives said with a smile, "my, have you grown up." Omega smiled.

Fives smiled mischievously and nudged Echo gently in the ribs." Oh, we were talking about how Echo never stops talking about you."

" Really?" Omega said with her eyes wide. "Eko, I never knew that."

"Eh well, we're proud of you." Echo said with a gentle look on his face.

" You both aren't the only ones!" Wrecker said coming into the small group. He was followed by the rest of the batch as well.

" Hunter, Cross, Tech," Fives greeted, "ladies."

"It looks like you haven't changed much." Hunter commented with a smirk.

"Yeah, still annoying." Crosshair added. He then added, "it's Crosshair. Not Cross."

"I can see you all are pretty much the same." Fives said. "Especially you, toothpick." Crosshair gave him a scowl. Emerie put a hand on his arm. She just smiled.

"So," Sierra said directing the conversation, "Fives tells me about you all working for Cid still. He also told me you were thinking to settle down."

" I think we're at the end of the rope working for Cid." Hunter said with a sigh. He looked at Helena.

Helena nodded. Her short wavy brown hair moved along with her.

" Yup. She's getting trickier every mission. "

" In what way?" Sierra asked.

" They're becoming more dangerous. We've had to deal with a few Pykes-we nearly made it out alive." Crosshair said. He went on, " After that near to death experience Tech had-" He stopped.

" What?" Fives said.

" You know, Cid, mission, things went south." Hunter said. " We're trying to prove our point in leaving but Cid would probably want to take it to court if she could."

Fives and Sierra looked at one another.

" It sounds tough." Fives said putting a hand on Crosshair's shoulder. Crosshair nodded his head.