(HEADCANONS) nicole as your girlfriend ☆

-so as we all know nicole is a sociopath but she has a soft spot for you

-she treats everyone with little to no respect but when it comes to you, hell she'll kill if it meant you'd be happy. doesnt mean shes nice all the time..

-deep down nicole is really insecure thats why she acts the way she does towards others, so her insecurities make her REALLY jealous

-shes so jealous to a point where it's very.. concerning..

- "y/n? why are you smilling? who the fuck are you texting? GIVE ME YOUR PHONE"

-showing affection makes her feel really vulnerable so, when you guys are in public she's pretty rude

-but when you guys get home shes a big baby, like seriously, she wants you to cuddle her and tell her how she's better than every other girl at school.

-"y/n wanna skip and makeout in the bathroom?"

-she's super controlling, she's always letting you know who's in charge in the relationship

-"you know you can't never leave me right, y/n? without me you'd be a mess, you need someone like me to guide you since you're kinda fucked in the head. that's one of the things i like about you though.."

-you sleepover almost all the time at nicole's place, you guys get high and fucked up on whip-its and end up making out for the rest of the night

-you always have to hear her rant about how she hates men and how theyre all rapists and pedophiles, she could talk about that for AGES.

-"i feel like all teachers are pedophiles, like out of ALL jobs that pay better why would you choose one where you spend everyday with underage children and get payed like 2 cents the hour."

-when nicole is drunk shes extremely needy for your love and attention, again shes rarely affectionate but deep down she wants to love you every second of the day but shes.. afraid of that?

-"mmhhpmph, baaabyyy pleasee give me a hug pweety pwease come here NOW pleasseeeeemmmhh'

"nicole baby what the fuck??  you need stop drinking this much looking at how you're talking"

word count: 343

first headcanon chapter!! might make another one of these but nsfw lmk if i should!