bathroom ☆

its 2am rn sorry for any spelling mistakes 😭 im probably not double checking im too lazy

warnings: pre-smut? degrading, nicole being nicole

"i dont want to do this fucking shit" nicole complained. you were both partnered together for a science project and as much as you loved that your girlfriend was your partner you also hated it, nicole didnt care about school, she was spacing out the entire time biting on her pencil, the only reason she was present for this project was because you practically dragged her into the classroom.

"nicole please you can't leave all the work for me to do this is exhausting can't you atleast try to put a tiny bit of effort?" you asked trying to sound as nice as possible even though you were lowkey pissed, with nicole you had to have a lot of patience and that's what you were doing exactly.

you kept staring at the taller brunette waiting for an answer but she kept on ignoring you "babe please?" you begged "dont call me that.." she mumbled, she was clearly annoyed. you sighed and kept doing your work, as much as you loved nicole you wished she was a bit nicer to you, that's the only thing you'd change about her but what can you do?

Nicole was just spacing out fidgeting with her fingers, overthinking, as you worked on the project. she realized how much of a bitch she was being to you but she didn't know how to make it up to you. she ripped a tiny piece of paper from her notebook and wrote something down for you, everyone in class had their phones taken away for the project so she couldnt text you what she wanted to say. she stood up from the desk and walked straight out of class. you didnt even question her and took the paper in your hands "meet me in the bathroom" you looked at the paper feeling excited, in hopes that it meant what you thought it meant. you asked your teacher to go to the bathroom and walked out of class, nicole was waiting for you infront of a stall.

"damn bitch, what took you so long?" "well i waited a bit so it didnt look suspicious" you said nervously.
"yeah yeah, whatever get in." nicole said as she pushed you inside the stall. "fuck, you're blushing like crazy huh?" she said as she sat on the toilet

you had no words to say, you were completely nonverbal because of how flustered you were. "c'mere baby" nicole said as she motioned you to straddle her lap "mm, good girl" nicole started playing with your hair as she looked straight into your eyes, it was one of her favorite things about you, she just never really let you know. "you're so pretty you know that right?" she said as she leaned over to kiss your lips. from small pecks to a steamy makeout session.

nicole grabbed your ass as you wrapped your arms around her neck, everytime you moaned and whimpered it made her wanted to kiss you even harder. "shh you have to keep quiet you fucking whore" "m-mhm" you mumbled as she kept kissing you and biting your bottom lip bruising it. a few minutes passed and you both pulled away, a string of saliva connecting the both of you. nicole then lifted your chin up to have access to your neck. she started kissing and sucking without a warning "f-fuck nicole" you moaned. "can you stop being so fucking loud? or do you want people to know i fuck you? if that's so i'll mark your neck for everyone to see." "n-no please" you struggled to answer. nicole acted like she didnt hear you and kept on sucking on your neck purposely marking it. you tried your best to hide your moans but what nicole was doing to you drove you insane.

nicole knew how to take complete control over you, and you were aware of that but you didnt really care. "you really have no self respect, huh? letting me do all of this to your worthless body, you slut." those words made you even wetter than you already were.

nicole was done with your neck so she moved down to your shoulders and collarbones, she was kissing and sucking on them like a wild animal. you were trying not to moan as she went completely insane with you praying no one walked in. "you're so fucking beautiful." nicole said as she kissed your collarbones. as soon as nicole grabbed the end of your shirt to take it off the bell rings. "oh fuck" you and nicole said at the same time looking at each other.

students came rushing in the bathroom as you and nicole were stuck in a stall not knowing what to do.

OH LORDDD this is so bad im sorry this was rushed, like i said its 2:30am rn im half asleep i'll write something better next time

word count: 806