Click here to view the strategy 10.24

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.24

After being carried into the house, Mo Zhiyang breathed a sigh of relief: He was not taken to be sold.

"Sir!" The housekeeper came out first with two maids and servants to greet him. The gentleman rarely came back to the house and would only come back during the holidays.

Rong Yichen didn't respond. He walked to the sofa with the person in his arms and put him down gently, "Yang Yang, who ignored you last time?"

He knelt down in front of him and reached out his hand to touch his red lips.

"Ah?" Mo Zhiyang was stunned for a moment before he realized what time he was talking about. He looked around at those people and said, "I-I forgot."

This thing is true, but he always thought it was not a big deal, so he just forgot about it.

Hearing him say he had forgotten, Rong Yichen didn't force him. He stood up and called, "Xiao Xu."

"Sir." Xiao Xu came over quickly and bowed slightly.

"Replace all the servants in the house." Rong Yichen's light words decided the fate of everyone in the house, "I don't need disobedient people."

Mo Zhiyang's heart skipped a beat. Was this guy hinting at him? But I didn't take it seriously. No one was more obedient than Bai Lianhua.

The housekeeper was about to open his mouth to beg for mercy, but saw Mr.Rong's expressionless face and suddenly fell silent. He chose to shut up due to his strong desire to survive.

He also knew in his heart that if he spoke, he would probably be carried out.

"Mr. Rong." At this time, Mo Zhiyang tugged on his sleeve, feeling a little bit of the brilliance of the white lotus, "Mr. Rong, it's actually nothing. It doesn't have to be like this, right?"

"I don't need disobedient people, you know?" Rong Yichen touched his delicate cheek with his right hand, and he enjoyed it very much as his rough fingertips traced the delicate skin.

This sentence made Mo Zhiyang's face change slightly, and he lowered his head slightly, "I understand."

After dealing with the unsatisfactory servant in the house, Rong Yichen carried him back to the bedroom on the second floor.

The crew's scenes have been completed, and there will be a series of publicity and press conferences to attend. Mo Zhiyang is a newcomer, and participating in some variety shows will help increase his popularity.

People in the group knew about his relationship with Mr. Rong, but colleagues in Mo Zhiyang's company didn't. They all felt sour and jealous as all the resources were tilted towards him.

Even when Mo Zhiyang went to the toilet, he would encounter someone saying mean things.

"Hey, why is it you?" A feminine-looking 18th-tier male star, after covering his dark circles in the mirror, leaned against the sink and crossed his arms, "Have you been well nourished recently? I can see that there are bones all over your body."

Hearing this, Mo Zhiyang stopped wiping his hands and said, "Huh?" with an expression like, "How do you know?"

"Oh, it turns out that you really got so much exposure by selling your butt?" Mu Xusheng sneered, "Not me, I can't do such disgusting things like you."

Yoyoyo, what this guy said is really glorious and great!

Mo Zhiyang nodded, "Listening to what you said, then I have no choice but to tell the director be find someone else." As he said this, he sighed with regret.