A Day At Hogwarts

"Oh my god this can't be happening"

Camila was running and didn't look back she kept running until she made it back to her dorm. When Camila got there she was breathing rapidly. Then she realized Mathew shares this dorm with her. Camila put on her pjs right away and got in the bed. She didn't want to talk to Mathew right now. She didn't know what to think. I mean what if she falls for him what if... Camila wasn't scared if she fell for him really what frightened her was falling for him and losing him like she loses everyone in her life. That's why Camila ran she couldn't help but lose Mathew like she lost her parents and brother. Camila tried to go to sleep it took a while but she finally dozed off. And she never saw Mathew go back to the dorm. It was finally morning when Camila started to hear a disturbing noise. beeeeppp beeeeppp.

"ughhhhh" Camila turned of the alarm.

She rolled over in the bed to see if Mathew was in his. He wasn't. She started to worry she didn't know if he even came back last night. She felt bad for running out on him. She knew she did a big mistake. Camila tried to stop thinking about him though. She tried to focus on her first day of school. She went to the bathroom and got in the shower. Camila got flashbacks. Of her and Mathew at the tower. That's when she heard a knock. Camila turned her head to where she heard the knock she turned off the shower and got out.

"Coming! Who is it"

"Its me, Pansy" Camila opened the door.

"Hey pansy how are you"

"Good. Have you seen Draco though"

"No sorry, but um have you seen Mathew" Pansy gave her a look

"Mathew huh."

"Its not like that"

"Yea sureee. Either way no I haven't sorry"

"It's alright. Well I'm gonna go get ready so I'll see you in class"

"Yea bye Camila" Pansy left. And you closed the door and started to get ready.

You looked back at his bed it was made. It looked like no one came back last night. Camila didn't know what to think if he was mad at her if he stayed at his friends or was in danger. But finally she stopped thinking about him she had to focus on her first day at Hogwarts. Camila went to her first class Charms.

"Hey Camila come sit with me" Hermione said when she walked into class.

"Im sorry young lady's we have assigned seats today". Professor Flitwick said.

"But professor"

"No buts off to your seat". Camila headed to her assigned seat.

Camila looked around she didn't know who was gonna sit next to her yet she only knew Neville.

"H-hey your Harrys sisters right"

"Yea its nice to meet you. Its Neville right?"

"Yes yes it is" Neville said excitedly like he thought harry talked about him.

"Why hello there" a random girl said.

"Oh hey what's your name" Camila said.

"You don't know who I am well that's outrages everyone knows who I am I'm to pretty not to be recognized" She said being very sure of herself.

"Well I'm new here so-"

She cut Camila off "O.M.G you Harrys sister no way! Its nice to meet you. Ohh and maybe try to be friends with the right people don't want to be held back by them" she looked at neville up and down.