The Black Lake

When it was in the middle of the night Mathew started to breath heavily. He was having a nightmare. Mathew stood up from the bed and tried to catch his breath. He tried not to wake Camila up and left to the Astronomy Tower. Mathew was thinking about the nightmare he had he didn't really have a choice he couldn't get that thought out of his mind. When he finally felt better he went back to the bed with Camila.

It was finally morning Camila woke up first and went to the shower to get ready. Mathew finally woke up and got ready that's when Camila walked in.

"Hey"

"Hello love" Camila blushed.

"Love?"

"Well we are together aren't we" Mathew said while walking closer to Camila. Camila put her hands wrapped around his neck and Mathew hands were wrapped around her waist.

"Yes we are Theo" She leaned in going to kiss him.

"Theo?"

"Yea"

"Ok no I don't like that nickname it sounds like Theodore"

"Fine Matty" She leaned in going to kiss him again. And again he stopped her. "What now"

"Matty really I think another would be b-"

"Oh shut up" Camila kissed him this time he didn't stop it.

"Matty it is" Mathew said Camila laughed.

Camila and Mathew walked together to the great hall it was more empty then usual becomes some people were leaving for Thanksgiving. They walked to there table to where Theodore, Pansy, Draco, and Enzo were talking. When they sat down Enzo looked at Camila in a way he was happy but a bit on edge.

"Hey guys" Draco said.

"Are you finally together now!" Pansy said excitedly.

"Yes we are actually" Enzo looked worried now.

"Yea we are but we want to keep it a secret so don't say anything alright" Mathew said.

"Yea no we won't" Draco said.

"Omg I am so happy for you guys finally!" Pansy said.

They all were talking about what they were going to do for Thanksgiving. Draco was leaving and so was Pansy. Turns out they have been dating for a few days and just didn't know how to bring it up.

"Hey guys so you know how you guys have nothing to do I was thinking that you could stay at the cabin I have no ever uses it" Draco said.

"Oh thank you so much Draco but are you sure"

"Of course you guys are my best friends"Draco said.

"Im down" Theodore said.

"Alright yea" Enzo said.

"Im down if Camilas down" Mathew said.

"Yea lets do it thanks Draco"

"No problem me and Pansy are leaving now here's the key" Draco left so did Pansy.

Everyone went to pack there bags. They were exited to go to the Cabin. When everyone was done packing they met in the common room. When everyone got there they went to the car that was gonna take them to the Cabin. Enzo was quite Camila was curious no one seemed to notice but her though. When they finally got to the Cabin they settled in. It was a beautiful cabin it was made out of log of wood. And next to it there was the black lake that was shaped like a heart. There was a dock that had tiny canoes that you can ride. Inside was even more beautiful it had a fireplace that made the whole room feel cozy. And it had two rooms both rooms had 1 bathroom and 1 bed and a closet. They all settled in. When they were done Theodore suggested that they should go to the lake and go for a swim everyone agreed and got ready to go to the lake. Mathew and Camila stayed at the Cabin for a while sense Mathew wanted to wait for Camila.