Yule Ball

Camila was leaving the hut with the golden egg running as fast as she could to the courtyard where her and her friends usually meet up.

"Guys!" Camila shouted out her friends turned around she ran to them and hug them all.

"Camila you did so good" Pansy said.

"You did great" Draco said and Theo.

"I'm so glad your ok" Enzo said hugging her again.

"So was I right or was I right" Mathew said.

"You were right"

"I know but never do that again you scared me"

"Oh really I scared the one and only Mathew"

"Yes you did" Mathew said rolling his eyes jokingly.

"Someone has a soft spot huh"

"No I do not"

"Yes you do"

"No I don't"

"Yea sure" Camila said sarcastically.

"Whatever" Camila laughed.

"So tell me what's next" Enzo said.

"What do you mean" Camila said.

'I mean after this challenge there's a next one no"

"Oh yea"

"Well when is it"

"After the weekend"

"On Monday" Pansy said.

"Yeah"

"That's soon" Theo said.

"Tell me about it"

"Its fine all we have to do is figure out the clue so open it" Mathew said.

"Alright" Camila said opening the Golden Egg. When the golden egg opened it was the most disturbing noise it sounded like a person screaming with a high pitched voice or a car getting scratched. Camila dropped the egg covering her ears. The sound kept going. Until Mathew got down on the floor and closed it.

"Ok... so never open it again"

"Noted" Camila said.

"I think I lost my hearing" Theo said. Everyone laughed. "Guys im serious" They kept laughing.

They all left going to go eat lunch. When they got there they all started talking about how they were gonna try to solve the hint of the Golden Egg. Theo thought perhaps the sound was a clue no one agreed. Then Draco came up that maybe the you had to do something with the egg to make it sound right. But the problem was that they had no idea what that thing would be. They kept bringing up random things until they decided to just relax a little. Sense they still had 3 days till Monday counting today. After a while Dumbledore silenced everyone while they ate. They all faced Dumbledore knowing he was gonna have an announcement.

"Attention students as some of you may know we are having a Yule Ball!" Everyone started talking not letting Dumbledore finish. "SILENCE! You may talk after I am done tomorrow there will be class with professor McGongagall in the morning you will learn the Waltz however this is not optional you will have to attend! You can now continue!"

"Oh my god! Camila we have to go to Hogsmeade and pick are dresses and everything" Pansy said.

"Actually before you guys make any plans I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go on a date"Mathew said.

"Oh yeah yeah I love to!" Camila said blushing.

"Haha Camila looks like she's gonna pass out" Enzo said.