part 1 *ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷

"Tae min, please don't cry baby." You whispered, as you patted the back of your year old son, Tae min, who was constantly crying for an hour.

He was neither hungry, nor showing any symptoms of sickness, that made you worried more. Also, you weren't feeling any better. Since the last three days, your periods have been the worst.

Ever since your pregnancy, you have always had irregular periods, and it'd stay for more than a week too. After consulting a doctor, you found that it was normal after deliveries, but it's almost been a year, and the situation is still the same.

And now your son, he's been like this since last night. You had fed him some medicines too, but it seems like nothing is working on him.

After an hour, you made him asleep by some means. Seeing the dried stains of tears on his cheeks made you feel pain in your chest. What could go wrong that he's behaving like this? First time mothers surely have a hard time.

You abruptly stood up from the bed after feeling something wet and the reason was the bed, now soaked with blood stains. You sighed, it was already a hard day.

Cleaning up the bed, and then yourself, you laid down on the sofa, wanting some rest. While you were just about to close your eyes, your mobile phone rang. It was Taehyung.

“Hell-” Before you could speak anything , you heard him. “Y/n, can you bring my black file placed in the side drawer now, it's urgent.” And again before you could reply anything, he cut the call.

Having no other option, you decided to send it with the driver, but you got reminded of the last time - the driver got late and he missed the meeting, erupting into an extremely disastrous atmosphere in the whole house.

You told the maid, Kenel, who also takes care of your son in your absence, that Taemin is sleeping in the room and if anything happens , to call you urgently.

Taking the said file, you made your way to his office. A bad hunch stayed within you, but you shrugged thinking what bad could happen if you don't reach there on time.

You reached his office at the exact time, he was just about to go to the meeting and you reached. He didn't even utter a single word, was it new?

Arranged marriage, with no love involved. But still, can't that person be a little more generous to you? Love can happen to anyone, anyday, and you are still waiting for that day to come.

You sighed knowing this is nothing new.

Three years of marriage, and a year to parenting. Have you ever heard him say he likes you? Or does he love you?

You had read many fictional books and wondered if love was something like that. And that's true, one sided love is beautiful. He may be a reserved person, but he cares for you and your son, he respects you. That's all what you ask for.

You just reached home just to be welcomed by the loud wails of your son. Running into the room, you were blessed with the sight of your son crying uncontrollable and his whole face had turned red.

You took him from the maid, and patted his back. “Mam, I think you should take him to the hospital.” She's true, Tae min has never been like this, maybe something is really wrong with him.

You had just reached him and your body was aching like hell. But seeing the pained face of your son, you could feel nothing compared to that.

Then you decided to take him to the hospital. On the way, you contacted the hospital and made a reservation. On the way, Tae min won't stop crying.

The doctor checked him for a couple of minutes. And found out it was nothing much severe but just gastritis, also as he was teething, he must be feeling uncomfortable. That was such a relief.

The doctor prescribed some medicines and as teething was a natural process, he was going to have some pain, and you will need to bear that for some days.

Taehyung just reached home after a rough day. He had also received a call from you that you went to the hospital with Tae min. He wonders what happened?

While walking up the stairs, he hears the cries of his son. When he entered the room, there was no sight of you and your son was on the bed, a crying mess.

He rubs his temple, and takes him in his embrace, trying to calm the crying boy. With the wails getting increasing, he was losing his temper. Where you could be leaving your son alone in the room all by himself?

He calls out for your name, and you just came out of the bathroom.

“Where were you? Can't you see him crying?” He asks, is that even a question? You were already going through a lot inside yourself, and not with this question.

Without replying, you just took Tae min from him. He had popped in his diapers and maybe that was the reason he was crying, because after you had fed him the medicines, he had stopped crying.

“Y/n, I ask you something. What were you doing leaving him like that? Also you went to the hospital, what happened?” His voice was harsh, it annoyed you more. Can't blame, the hormones are taking the wrong path!

“Where was I? Don't you think I have my own needs too? And I know why he was crying, so stop questioning me like I'm at fault. He's teething and that's why I went to the hospital!” You snapped at him.

“What- y/n, you are being irresponsible towards him now. What the heck were you doing that you couldn't find earlier? You don't have to do anything in the whole house and still you can't take care of your own son? What kind of mother are you? Are you that heartless-”

And that was it, your last stroke of patience broke. Harshly passing the cleaned diaper to him, you replied, “if you think I'm useless, then take care of your own son on your own.”

You were nowhere near his sight anymore. Did he mess up? Hell, he fucked up!

To be continued.