part 5 *ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷

Taehyung knows it all. He knows that he's the one who's been wronged all his life, yet he didn't lose hope in himself. He just doesn't know how to express himself while conversing, ever since he was a child he was taught to talk less and act more.

He has never been in a relationship before, heck he was never interested in one. All he thought he was able to work and achieve something in his life and make someone proud, but who can he make proud? Does he have anyone to call them?

He thought he had you. But what you said earlier broke his heart into pieces. He never knew he would be accused of cheating, when he has never looked up to any other women in his life, as he said all he had was you.

He was wrong, very wrong. He never thought that his words would leave such an impact on you, to be precise a bad one. He does regret his actions, and saying sorry was the best thing he thought he could ever do. He doesn't even know how he should act with you, showing his real feelings.

He pulls out his hair in agony. His head hurts thinking about the situation. He somehow realized that he messed up things more. But he would do anything to earn your forgiveness. Heck, didn't he already? He did everything you asked for.

He found how hardworking you were, taking care of the house, the baby and then the office. He himself got tired just in a day and how amazingly you were doing all those works for almost an year without complaining.

He even realized how important you were to him, his changes around you. He wasn't like that when you both got married, he was emotionless. He didn't know how to love anyone, he didn't even know what love was.

By staying by your side, he was growing fonder of you. He would notice how you would smile brightly, how your two teeths would show up while laughing, how your mood changes whenever you got mad, and most importantly how you treated him. He was never an object to satisfy your needs for you, you treated him like a human.

But he failed to prove himself and he was ashamed of it. He never again thought that he'd be a father this soon in his life, he expected it to be in his life when he would openly share things with you. But that happened, and nobody was to be blamed, wasn't it?

With his son taking birth in his life, miracles happened. He found himself growing closer to you. He had a very reserved nature, but with his son he found himself talking to that little creature and you, though it'd be just for a moment, he'd still open his mouth to speak about anything. That was the farthest progress he has ever made in his life.

His head spins again, as his whole life was displayed in front of his eyes. Before he could close his eyes, Jaeha storms inside the room, with his phone. He passes out the call to him.

“Tae, my son, he- he's not-here. Tae-min- is gone.” He hears your crying sound, which aches his heart. Your words weren't clear, but he understood every inch of it, and he knows who it could be. Anger already rushes up inside his veins.

He calms himself down first and wonders where he should head to. Should he go home and calm you down because he knows you might end up making harsh decisions in this situation or he should go to the place he is needed right now.

For the best, he thinks of meeting you first. He was already gone with his car at the speed on the way up to the mansion. Worry was all he was surrounded with!

Reaching home, he finds the devastated self of you. Seeing him there, you rushed your steps towards him and held him by his hands.

“My son, Taehyung, my son. Where is he?”

For the first time, he holds you close to himself, and embraces you in his warmth. He hugs you dearly and mumbles that everything will be alright.

“I'll bring him back, I promise. Just stay at home and take care of yourself, y/n.” He speaks after finding out all the details of the incident.