bonus *ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷

“Taehyung and Taemin, stop creating a mess here. I'm not going to clean up again in this room. Don't talk to me if something happens to you both!” You looked at your husband who just nodded his head and so did your son.

You shrugged at the pair who were entirely busy with their gaming time and not to forget the empty wrappers along with some bottles laying in the room.

You walked out of the room knowing how busy the father son duo were and you were only going to be ignored.

“Dad, you lost again.” Taemin cheers, while Taehyung groans. You heard them from outside the room, making you smile as you walked away.

“That's cheating, min. I was listening to your mom.”

“And what did she say? Just accept your lost dad.” Taemin jumps in excitement, and opens up the water bottle, smirking looking at his father.

“No- Taemin, I'm your father, you can't do this to me?” Taehyung stood up from his chair, on his feet to run away from the punishment.

“No dad, I told you the same yesterday, still you punished me, it's my time todayyy.”

He runs before his father, and starts pouring out water on him. Taehyung also does his best to avoid the cold chilled water coming to him.

“Argh- ouch. Dad!” Taemin groans, slipping on the floor, injuring his foot.

For once Taehyung thinks it's just an act, but when he sees blood coming out from the injury, his eyes widen.

You also rushed inside the room after hearing a loud thud sound coming from their room.

“God!” You mumbled, before walking towards your son, whose eyes were teary as he was holding himself from crying due to pain.

“Can you stand up, min?” Taehyung asked and he shook his head in denial.

“It's hurting, mom.” Taemin looks at your straight face and after getting no response from you they both knew you were mad.

“It's bad, get him to the hospital.” You took out some cotton and wiped out the blood, putting another piece to stop the bleeding.

Taehyung lifts him up in his arms as walks out of the mansion, and you also rush behind them taking the car keys.

“I'm sorry mom.” Taemin speaks, holding on to your hand after Taehyung seated him inside the car. You left his hand and closed the car door.

“Aren't you coming with us?” Taehyung asks you and gets no reply instead he sees you walking back inside the mansion. He sighs.

“Get some rest, I'll bring your medicines and milk here, okay.” Taehyung lays down his son, bringing up the comforter to his chest.

“Dad, mom is so mad at us. She isn't even looking at me.” Taemin whispers, holding his father's hand. He wishes it to be his mother here saying those words instead of him.

“Don't worry, she's just mad for a time. You know it well she can't stay mad at you, right.” He consoles his son, or maybe was he trying to console himself knowing very well that it's not easy!

He walks down the stairs from his son's room. It was just a minor injury, his ankle has gotten swollen and he needs rest for two days to heal up.

When they reached home, the room where the mess was created was shining like a star. And he knows well that it was your doing.

He looks at the kitchen table and finds a glass of milk there and finds you inside the kitchen preparing dinner.

“Babe, - it's not that bad. You don't have to worry much, okay.” He tries picking up a conversation between you both but gets the line dead.

You rolled your eyes in annoyance, it wasn't the first time he got injured during their silly games. Taehyung himself becomes a kid while playing with Taemin and then they both forget about everything resulting in any of them getting injured.

“We are sorry, and look at Taemin's crying for you. I know you can't see huk like that.” He tries walking further with his words and tries to approach you silently.

“Don't talk to me!” The knife from which you were working, you made a harsh stab on the board, making him scared of you. He runs away from there taking the milk glass and to think of another solution.

“Princess, I'm sorry. I promise I'll take care of such things from now on. We won't play games on Sundays anymore, nor create a mess in the room. Taemin will also behave, promise love.”

Taehyung kept on chanting this line to you, while you closed your book and kept them on the nightstand, ready to get into some sleep.

It was after the dinner, well the dinner was so peaceful and dead silent that it felt like someone was doing food asmr.

And now you both were in the bed, as Taehyung sat right beside you, but all you did was to ignore them.

You closed your eyes, as the tiredness of the day took over your body, a hefty sigh left your lips but you instantly opened your eyes when you felt wet lips over your belly and then at your chest.

Taehyung just swooshed himself inside your t-shirt, peppering kisses on your body.

He keeps on moving forward, kissing every inch of your body. He finally gets his head out from the top, facing his head towards you.

“We are sorry, my love. We really are, don't be mad at this poor Taetae.” He pouts, and you could no longer keep the anger in you anymore, resulting in you bringing up a smile on your face.

“Get out.” He shook his head. “Not before you forgive us.” “Alright, I forgive you, now get out of my t-shirt.” He shook his head again. “Give me a kiss, you kept me deprived of it since the morning.”

“You dare to say that- it was you who was busy with the game and liked it more. So bear it, it's not my problem. In fact, kiss your game station, it's more sexy than me, no.”

He chuckles at your angry self and replies, “nothing is more sexy than my angry bird wife.”

He leans into your lips and almost- almost kisses those lips but soon the door opens, with Taemin standing there looking at you both with wife eyes.

“Umm, sorry. Carry on, I didn't see anything.”

The end.