part 2 *ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷

“I can take better care of him than you.” It hurts. These words hurt more than anything else. And when the words are from the person you admire the most, it hurts like hell.

Was it your fault that Taemin got in pain when you just went inside the washroom? You knew he was in quite a slight slumber and you also wanted to use the washroom in an urgent need. You didn't know that he'd wake up right then.

You were just hurrying yourself inside and then he entered. That's how things got messed up. But he didn't have any right to blame it on you, did he? And the words he chose were actually wrong, very very.

You accept that you acted harshly back there, but shouldn't he try to understand from your point of view also. If you make a machine work more than its power then it'd probably shut down and you were just a human, a mere human being.

The cries of your son go down, he might have fallen asleep. Taehyung, indeed, is really a good father. When he was born, Taehyung used to help you alot at nights and he took all the share of your professional work on himself as you took your maternity leave.

Yours and Taehyung's marriage was arranged. He didn't have anyone from his family, more likely he was an orphan. He first was a mere worker at your fathers office. And then, he decided to start up his own business he had always wished for.

Your father helped him alot. He liked how ambitious he was, his nature and everything. He setted you up with him on a blind date. Taehyung was settled in his life and was okay marrying you, because his guide, your father, asked him to settle his personal life too.

You, having no problem with that, agreed to marrying him too. It was peaceful, until yesterday. Wasn't it? But you weren't ready to forgive him this easily, this wasn't your actual self but it felt like something needed to be done so that it doesn't happen in the near future again and ever.

Taehyung wakes up to an empty bed. Taemin in his crib and no you in the room. Last night he thought of his words, and he was harsh. He regretted saying those words but he was more shocked sensing that you also talked back to him because you have never done that.

He wonders if he had hurted you real bad that last night you didn't come back into the room until and unless he was asleep. He tried making himself wake up until you came back to the room, he actually slept while doing so.

And the whole night he didn't hear Taemin cry, his sleep was blissful. Was it a sign of any upcoming disaster? He wonders.

He takes a bath and gets himself ready in his office attire. While he was busy with his shirt, he heard Taemin cry. He waited for a few minutes but when you didn't show up, he got worried. He takes Taemin in his embrace, shushing the little child and goes on a hunt of searching for you.

He had almost checked every corner of the house but you weren't there. Weren't in the bathroom, not in the kitchen, longue, terrace, guest room, he was sure he had checked every single corner of the room but he couldn't find you, anywhere. Taemin also won't stop crying.

He then feels something wet on his shirt, he wasn't sure if he was sweating from his abs? Checking, he finds out that Taemin was uncomfortable due to his filled up diaper which was now leaking on his neat and clean white shirt. What a good thing to start a day from!

Thankfully, he knew how to change diapers. But he didn't know that the baby's poop stinks too. A clothes pin (peg) was done on his nose and that's how he cleaned his baby poops. While changing his diapers, he finds a sticky note on the said place.

“I hope you take better care of him than me.” He regrets it. He fucking regrets saying those words last night. And now, he knows he will need to walk on burning charcoal to win your trust again. He had done that before too!

You had just reached the office where you used to work before your maternity leave. Taehyung also works here. You both are the CEO of the company ever since your dad's company merged with his. No decisions are taken without the absence of any one. And today was going to be the first day you join back and he takes his now needed maternity leave.

“Mrs-. Kim-” The secretary was quite shocked would be an understatement. He was shocked to the core. He wasn't informed about you joining back today.

“Happy seeing me here?” You asked, the process tune already stood high. Jaeha, your and his secretary, felt pressured with the question. He can't lie either he's in a situation to do so. He just nods his head.

You were the strict but cool type of CEO. And everyone was fairly educated about this. You were well aware of what was happening around the company because you didn't stop working, you were just working from home.

“But how could this be possible? Taehyung himself made this file and I had also double checked.” You muttered looking at yesterday's meeting documents.

Yesterday was an important meeting, which didn't go as planned. And you are knowing this today.

“That's what we are also thinking, Ma'am. We were sure that the deal would be ours, but suddenly the investors backed away saying they weren't interested. It has never happened before. Sir was also angry with us yesterday.”

Now you know why his behavior was like that last night.
You knew how important that deal was and you both have been working day and night to do your best and no regrets are left behind. He must be pretty angry with himself about that.

He has this kind of treatment for himself. When things get wrong, where he was involved, he'd blame himself for everything that goes wrong.

Taehyung received a call from the maid  that she's taking a leave today because of whatever reason she has and he wasn't interested. He just wanted to go to his office and work on his already messed up project.

But he didn't know he was taking a leave because he also received a call from his secretary, Jaeha, that he had reached there and he wasn't needed there for some days. It was you who told Jaeha to say those things to him.

He then tries calling you, but you didn't pick up a single time. He calls Jaeha and asks him to hand the phone over to you but you politely declined saying no personal matters between the business hours. If he wants to talk to him about anything else other than business then he might need to wait until your working hours end.

Reaching back home after the day at the office feels turing. But not as much as you feel when you are at home taking care of business and your son both. It feels good when someone is there to take care of your son.

But what if that person also fails? Because after seeing the state of your house it seems like it was on fire or someone was finding their lost diamond inside the whole mansion.

“I don't think you can take better care of him and the house than me, Taehyung.” Taehyung hears your charismatic voice and he was alreallured.

Dropping everything from his hands, he runs towards you and hugs you warmly.

“Thank you for coming back and I'm so sorry about last night. I really didn't mean to snap at you, it was just I don't know what happened. I just blamed it on you and God knows what I said. I'm sorry, right. Forgive me, please.”

To be continued