02 - 𝗦𝗢 𝗜𝗧 𝗕𝗘𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗦.

𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡

𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡...?

❝  𝗐𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗍𝗈𝗆. 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻. ❞

MORNING

You and him didn't talk much the night before, after you headed into the school for the first time in forever, you ended up at his house after your excuses piled up.

His face was different. He looked more masculine and mature, he had grown during the years you left him. That's what hurt you the most, you never grew with him.

You knew the days ahead would be rough but it had to be started. You laid awake in Gojo's sheets. You decided to leave, in that moment yet you didn't have the strength to confront the man, not yet.

The bed felt too warm for your own comfort. Every muscle in your body wanted to stay for a few minutes but you couldn't allow it. You let out a sigh and touch the cold floor beneath you.

The harsh air greeted you. Your breath became more ragged as you struggled to pile your clothes on you. You slipped into your winter clothes before silently walking out the bedroom door.

Unbeknownst to you, Gojo opened his eyes and sat up while rubbing them.

He was awake the whole time, he just didn't have the heart to speak up.

| LATER

Your heels clicked on the ground, your journey leading to the red shrines of the school. You appeared fairly early so you wouldn't attract much attention from the students

Whilst you visited your old high school again you couldn't help but admire the scenery that withered under the white sky

The stairs were the same as you remembered, long and tiring. You chuckled at the memories that flooded your mind.

" fuck." You hear a low curse. Your eyes darted across the place, you spotted a brown haired girl picking up something. 

You observed the way they stood back up again, they seemed way too familiar to you.
' Shoko..?' Your mind wandered

After so many years. Did she resent you? Did she hate you for leaving her alone? Your breath became heavy as you approached her silently

" need a cigarette?" You jokingly let out a tease. " no I quit long ago..." you hear Shoko's voice trail off as her eyes register who you are.