Preface

While characters in this book share names with popular Myths, Gods/Goddesses, Angels, and Demons, they have no relation to their name sakes. The names are not to be taken as indications of their characters or morals. As such, this book is not intended to defame or negatively reflect these spiritual or classic literature beings. This is in no way a re-telling of these old stories/legends. 

Content Warning: While I would like for everyone to be able to read this book, this is a story that contains some dark themes and depicts a few hard moments. Please read the list of warnings below before engaging with this story. 

Themes depicted: 

Torture

Physical Abuse 

Neglect

Narcissism 

The wish to kill one's child

Imposture Syndrome 

Hopelessness 

C-PTSD

Mind Control 

Abandonment Issues 

*As I am personally a survivor of sexual abuse, there will be no depictions of sexual abuse or sexual misconduct in this book. 

**This book also focusses heavily on the love and bond that is shared between these two sets of siblings. There will be ZERO incestuous or inappropriate relations between any blood relatives within this story. While the two separate sets of siblings may call each other family, they are in no way blood related. This is a "family" made by bonds, growing together, and working so closely together towards a common goal. These relationships fall more into the guidelines of found family or a very close friend group. I mention this because there are multiple relationships, established and blossoming, between the two groups. If you are uncomfortable with relationships of this nature, this book is not for you.