Ch. 7 -Tyler is in a RELATIONSHIP?-

Extra Chapter For The Long Wait

July 15th, 2013

I'd like to announce to you, my dearest friend, that I have been dating Alejandro for about 3 weeks now. Yes everyone! Little Tyler is no longer a single man but happily tied down. I'm sorry guys but Tyler is no longer on the menu.

I'm honestly surprised that he actually wanted to go on another date with me after the first one. Now after multiple dates we're now a couple. Alejandro Castillo is my first boyfriend. That feels so good to say! I think the next step would be to introduce him to the family. By family I mean Mr.Alex, Mr.Danny, Kenny, and Robbie. To be honest I'm surprised that Ariel hasn't said anything to anyone. She's been really "chill" about the whole thing--which is a good thing, believe me I know! But it's creepy considering she was furious when I only wanted to meet him. I think she may be plotting something against me but I have no proof. Anyway! I have decided to let Alejandro come by the twins' apartment. I know Demetrius will be upset but I don't think hiding it will be any better or if he finds out from someone else. Kenny said he'd take us all out to dinner just in case it back fires. That would real clear the air but I pray to god that doesn't have to happen. Tyler, don't worry everything will be fine.

10:45

Disregard everything I said about "everything being fine". Everything was not fucking fine! As some as Alejandro walked through the door Demetrius was literally on top of him. Not in the erotic sexy way either! Demetrius was literally ready to claw Alejandro's eyes out. Mr.Alex and Mr.Danny had to literally take him off of him before he did any real damage to his sexy little face.

"What the hell are you doing here?"Demetrius yelled.

Kenny helped Alejandro up. "I'm here for Tyler."

Demetrius laughed, not in the amused way, with a very angry look on his face. Oh dear...what have I done? "Why the hell would you be here for Tyler?"

Alejandro wiped his mouth of blood. "We've been dating for the past couple of weeks exclusively. I guess Tyler hasn't told you yet."

Boom! There it goes! Tyler is now caught up in the mix. Before I could even speak Demetrius gave me angriest look. The most I've seen him move his face and have an actual express is strange.

This is when I felt the wave of disappointment and embarrassment over come me.

He grabbed my hand and we were outside. The summer heat hit me like a ton of bricks. I looked up at Demetrius; there was a some what vacant look in his eyes. I managed to say, "S--"

He put his hand up to my face, obviously, not wanting me to speak. Usually, I would have said something but this wasn't the time. "When did you start seeing Alejandro?"

Suddenly my mouth felt dry, like I had been in a barren desert with no water source, when I was about to speak. "3 weeks ago."

"What the fuck were you even.....why? Why would you associate yourself with someone like him?!"

"I--"

"I'm sure Ariel told you what happened between Alejandro and I, because she seems to tell you everything, but you blatantly ignored the story and decide to go out with him anyway? What does that say about you, Tyler? Just because someone shows a sliver of interest in you that doesn't mean they are totally into you! Alejandro is just using you just to get to me..."

Now it was my turn to cut him off. "Oh my God, Demetrius, that's really self centered of you. How the hell can you say he's using me just to get to you? Maybe he just gave up on you and liked what he saw? I'm not that repulsive. Or maybe he just prefers me to you?!"

I know as soon as I said it, it was a mistake. "Tyler, you knew how much he hurt me. I just...don't talk to me." He gave the saddest puppy dog face ever before he left.

Even now, a couple of hours later, I still feel bad about saying it. We didn't go to dinner but instead we just all dispersed; Alejandro left, The twins went to the kitchen, Mr.Alex and Mr.Danny went to find Demetrius, and even Ariel didn't stick around to comfort me when I came back. All she said was:

"I told you."

So the only ones left were Finn and my parents and I defiantly wasn't going to talk about relationships with my mom.

"I need a shoulder to cry on. "

"Ty, I'm thousands of miles away from you."

"That'll work."

I told him everything that happened from when we talked last up until now. The whole rest of the time we talked about our problems and tried to assess the situation.

12:00

Demetrius called Mr.Danny that he would spend the night at Garrison's house. I've officially ruined our friendship. Time for the ice cream.