Chapter 1 Riders Arrived

At greece it was the time of the age of gods, were many Legends are born. Those of the legends met with tragic fates, where they were meddled by the gods own ways causing despair to some.

But then something unexpected happen as many lights came down revealing figures all dressed on anbu clothing.

"So this is the place." One of them said. There is fifteen of them with 13 boys and 2 girls. The first girl looks like Android 18 from Dragon Ball with black hair while the other one looks like Jinx from League of Legends.

One that is leading them has brown hair similar to Ryu from ninja gaiden, a blonde man that resembles Byakuya from Bleach.

A second man resembles McGinnis from Batman Beyond while a third one looks like Android 17 from Dragon Ball but with blond hair.

A second man resembles Terry McGinnis from Batman Beyond while a third one looks like Android 17 from Dragon Ball but with blond hair.

Another looks like Gladion from Pokémon with black hair and green eyes. With the one next to him resembles Eddy from Tekken with longer dreadlocks.

One looks like Android 13 with blond hair and another looks like a young Shuichi Kitaoka with black hair.

One guy looks like a young goth version of The Crow with the goth makeup, another looks like looks like Setsuna F. Seiei from Gundam 00 with brown hair and sea blue colored eyes, the next guy looks like Reginald "Shark" Kastle from Yu-Gi-Oh, the 11th guy looks like Alex Browning from Final Destination with red eyes, the 12th guy looks like Sting Eucliffe from Fairy Tail with black hair and red eyes, and the 13th guy has short brown hair and brown eyes.

"Well looks like we came here." The one in red said.

"Yeah. Let's find a place to crash before it gets dark." The Terry look alike said.

The Jinx girl runs foward.

"Lilly!" Jin chases after her.

"I'll go after them. You guys deal with the housing." The Sting Look alike said.

"Fine." The Byakuya look alike said.

"Wait a minute, theres something off." The 17 look alike said.

Jin catches her and the group saw soldiers coming.

"Halt, you trespass on Colchis land." One of the soldiers said.

"Great. Now we got to deal with these guys." The 13 look alike said.

"We didn't mean to trespass, since we were after this idiot." Jin points at Lilly.

She just laughs it off. "Lighten up."

"We are sorry for trespassing, but we didn't know someone owned this land. Some walls would help prevent this from happening again." The Sting look alike said.

"How can you now know where you we going? It's common knowledge." One of the soldiers said.

He wanted to question but the Byakyu look alike puts a hand up to tell him that it's not going to work to question it.

"It was her, we were chasing her and you can see she's not right in the mind." Jin points at Lilly.

"Look how about we leave and you guys can relax?" The Eddy look alike suggests.

They stared at them. "As much as we would like, we are ordred to bring any strangers to the king."

"Why?" The 18 look alike questions.

"Because he wishes to judge to see if your a danger." He said.

"Don't question everything guys." Jin elbows some of them.