Chapter 6: A Rider's Work

Kosuke was walking down a road and looks around. "Well it's peaceful today."

Warching him from Olympus was Hestia as she stares at the man.

She watches him carefully since like her niece she didn't want to end up with the wrong choice.

He saw a kid crying with his knee scrapped, he goes up to him. "Hey calm down."

Kosuke takes a cloth and wraps it around his leg. "Here, now let's get you back to your mother." He lifted him up and carries the boy away.

Hestia sees this a bit surprised but smiling a bit.

He found the boy's mother before Kosuke goes off.

"Well that's taken care off." He said.

Hestia then looks at him in a new light.

"If I do have to end up with someone, he seems to be a good one." Hestia said. Unlike some of her family she only loves them as family not romantically like Zeus and Hera for example.

Kosuke kept going before he heard a snake. "Hmmm "

A lamia appears surprising him as she goes forward.

"A lamia?" He questions in surprise.

She grins at him and he takes out his deck, his belt appears and he got ready.

"Kamen Rider!" He said as he slots the deck into the belt transforming Kamen rider Incisor.

"Let's go." He charges at her.

The Lamia charges at him and tries to grab him. He dodges her and slashes with his visor making her grunt.

"Damn you!" She yells.

He takes out a card.

STRIKE VENT!

He gets the Scissorpinch and strikes at her with it.

"It will take more than a snake to even take me down." He said.

This makes the Lamia hiss in anger as she tries to kill him.

He dodges her nails before knocking her back with the pincer.

She yelps in pain as Incisor then grabs her by the tail.

"Mind if I take a spin at this?" He questions as he then starts spinning her around making her scream.

He throws her to the side before taking a card out. "Your going down."

FINAL VENT!

Volcancer appeared and Incisor jumps up, his beast throws im up as he rolls in a ball hitting the Lamia as she explodes.

"Shouldn't have gone after people." He said.

Incisor goes forward as Hestia saw the entire battle.

"He took her down without any effort." She said a bit surprised.