Chapter 7: The Hydra

In the morning Kensuke was taking a small stroll around the castle to check for any problems.

"Hmmm, it seems theres nothing much to do now." He said.

Kensuke looks out to a forest in the distance, he has a feeling about that place.

"Better go check it out." He said.

He goes out and looks around the forest for anything with his arms crossed. Kensuke then hears a monstrous roar as a seven headed hydra comes out of nowhere.

He stares at it with a frown and sighs. "If you think you can scare me, then you'll be defeated." He takes out his golden deck.

Then a different color belt appears on his waist.

"Kamen Rider." He said calmly as he slots in the deck transforming into Kamen Rider Wrath.

" He said calmly as he slots in the deck transforming into Kamen Rider Wrath

He raises an arm as he looks at the creature. "You shall fall before Wrath."

The gods watched from Olympus, Hera didn't like one of the children of her Hydra be used but they wanted to see what this one could do.

The Hydra roars as its heads tries to strike at Wrath. He teleports around avoiding it before striking one of it's heads. The Hydra roars in pain before Wrath uppercuts another head.

It charges at him but he teleports away.

"Your a danger..." He takes out a katana but it wasn't a teigu. "You'll fall before the weapon of my family. Scatter, Senbonzakura."

It turns into small petal like blades as it goes forward slashing at the hydra. The Hydra roars in pain as it was slashed up and blood comes out of its wounds.

Ares sees the sword. "What kind of sword is that?"

"I don't know but it is something I want to study." Hephaestus said.

"It is beautiful." Hera said.

"Where did he get it though?" Athena questions.

The hydra tries to attack Wraith but he teleports to avoid it's heads as the blades slashed against it.

"Pathetic." Wrath said.

The hydra regenerated as it glared at him.

"Looks like i'll have to use a stronger attack."

He then pulls out a card.

FINAL VENT!

His Advent Beast Goldphoenix appears with a screech. It goes to his back and raises him up as he stares down. "Now suffer, Eternal Chaos!" He goes forward as he makes the creature explode.

He descends from the sky raising an arm. "I never lost."

The gods were stunned at this.

"His armor is almost divine." Hermes said.